Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
I had deleted S1 thinking that I had finished that version, but, I didn't. I was in a panic, then it dawned on me that I just had to download S1 again and my saves would be there, and they were. I was able to finish S1 and moved on to S2 without issue. Whew!!!!
Got it working. Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

zweistein

Dec 6, 2017
this probably won't be incompatibility with the save version???

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 498, in __call__

renpy.load(fn)

Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script

$ ui.interact()

File "..../TACOS2-part1a-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 823, in execute

renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)

File "..../TACOS2-part1a-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I've got an issue that I'm wondering if anyone else has come across. I downloaded the link from his patreon page for the android version. I did save my season 1 at the black screen but I found when I download season 2 I am able to play the new game from my previous saves. The problem is I wanted to go back to season 1 and try a few different situations to see how they played out in season 2. When I downloaded season 1 it basically saved over season 2 and now I can't access my season 2 saves. I know it sounds confusing but I just wonder if anyone else experienced this.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
This is a real headache.. I tried everything, every last save but it doesn't move on..can anyone share her/his last save file from season 1 so I will be able to play this version too...

Reactions: zweistein

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
For those who don't have the season 1 save, you can replace the attached file in the game folder.
While this may be helpful to start the game without a save file, what happens when the game checks for a variable from season 1 later? It seems it may crash the game at that point.

cuba70

Jul 4, 2024
Anche se questo potrebbe essere utile per iniziare il gioco senza un file di salvataggio, cosa succede quando il gioco verifica una variabile della stagione 1 in seguito? Sembra che potrebbe causare un crash del gioco a quel punto.
[/CITAZIONE]
I played the whole game quickly and it didn't give me any errors. However, for those who want to try it and if there are errors they can always be corrected.

Reactions: D2taA

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
bro i need a walktrough to download the game hahah i used to play it allllll the way back. Is season 1 finished ? also what is the diffrence between TACOS - Season 1 normal download then the category Update Only
and Old Version - Chapter 14 Full Fixed & Chapter 15 - Standalone ?

Legnar

Jun 11, 2021
-->IMPORTANT INFORMATION<--
At the end of Part 9b, you must save your game(s) on the final black screen when it tells you to save so that it fully imports properly in Season 2.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Quick question. I have Tony as unfaithful and I had him meet up with Emma in season 1 but in one of the replays I have higher relationship points and I can't seem to get to the scene where she and Tony have sex. Am I missing something or is it not possible to cheat with Emma when you have high relationship points. I did get to the scene with the two diner girls. Thanks.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Quick question. I have Tony as unfaithful and I had him meet up with Emma in season 1 but in one of the replays I have higher relationship points and I can't seem to get to the scene where she and Tony have sex. Am I missing something or is it not possible to cheat with Emma when you have high relationship points. I did get to the scene with the two diner girls. Thanks.
By replays do you mean using the gallery mod? If so, the gallery is not intended to play the game and explore other paths as by design renpy sets all variables to the defaults where applicable during a replay. As mod author I would then change some values to meet the requirements of a specific scene in the gallery.

In any case, that scene does involve going to diner on day 57 and choosing "Thank her and stay." to set the emma flag needed for the sex scene later.

Reactions: Adviar5050

Sandit2000

Aug 4, 2024
I redownloaded S1 from the list. loaded the save someone supplied. ( I did save on last screen ) This thing still does not continue. I just cycles me to the main screen..... Wierd. I have NEVER had a problem with this game. Thought ??? Help !
-->IMPORTANT INFORMATION<--
At the end of Part 9b, you must save your game(s) on the final black screen when it tells you to save so that it fully imports properly in Season 2.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
TACOS S2 Part 1a + MOD + Gallery

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .
Download

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
All well and good, Mr. MC, but to say prostitutes don't have a choice is silly. Of course they have a choice, with the exception that they have a pimp who dominates them and forces them to fuck whoever they want. A prostitute depends on money, and are guided by need. If they are financially well off enough then they can pick and choose their clients.
the problem in your vision is simple. The plot does not involve prostitution because it would make the story inconsistent with the prologue which describes my wife as married to me for more than 5 years and she has always refused my proposal to share her with others. so paradoxically only I could “sell” her in case we needed money.
And it is more provable that she could be blackmailed by those who know that she is cheating on me with Martin.... and at the moment there are only 2 or maybe 3 persons who know about this betrayal they are: Emma (not sure if Anne already tell her), Uncle Robert (he is Martin brother) and maybe Walker (is the airline manager and Martin is one of the V.I.P clients of the private airline.)
I think Emma knew about her betrayal with my father would be more interested in telling me in case she falls in love with me... but that is just a hypothesis that only Mircom3D can decide to use... that would make sense with the plot anyway!
Anne, doesn't need the money, (in my world), she is merely driven by her desire to be as corrupted as she can get.
there are no real corruption points in the stat of the game but even then the story plot would change meaning..because the real goal of the couple is to have fun while we are still young and then when we reach 30 we will decide whether to change our relationship or divorce...there is no drama nor violence...my wife agreed to the MC's plan because she realized that having sex with each other was becoming monotonous which would also destroy our love relationship.

it is not the classic corruption game where the female is shy at the start and gradually became first an exhibitionist and then a whore, my wife before she met me already had anal sex with Malcolm and maybe with more guys certainly not only with him
She was already corrupt but as soon as she met me she decided to be faithful to me (staying in the logic described in the prologue... this is the plot) my plan was not chosen at random, Anne has always been exhibitionist and corrupt.
I understand the hair thing too. It is just my preference. Today's "flight attendants", are not forced to wear their hair tied up or back. Those days are gone.
maybe are gone on low-cost flights...
but certainly not in first class airlines that send to flight attendants home a specific uniform, which happens in both the $75,000 and $150,000 jobs as it was the Anne contract where hair tided up is required since also Emma wear the same uniform with the same hairstyle.

Even today there are high class airlines with exclusive first class for V.I.P with stewardesses who have a strict dress code to respect! this is important to understand the environment in which the story takes place and the social level the MC's family comes from.
My post was merely my opinion and food for thought for the dev. He can run with it or ignore it. I'm still loving and playing the game.
Your post was good for open a discussion about the story of the couple and I appreciate your opinion a lot but I think your opinion on hairstyle won't be "food" for developers thought since the airline uniforms are already set and your opinion in general (not only about the hairstyle) seemed to me more like a suggestion to change what was already clearly written in the story and that's why I replied to you.
The story of our couple described in the game goes through various years and moments in Anne's and my life since before we became engaged. This makes the story complicated to be changed without running in the risk of making the plot incoherent.

I had deleted S1 thinking that I had finished that version, but, I didn't. I was in a panic, then it dawned on me that I just had to download S1 again and my saves would be there, and they were. I was able to finish S1 and moved on to S2 without issue. Whew!!!!
this what i say to you about the story must be coherent bc it takes a lot of years of the MC and his wife life!
save all the seasons in a single folder the game is using only 1 save location for all seasons

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hello guys... I have a "faithful" route where I never had sex with Anne Ryan and yet I get this choice(spoiler)... It's totally impossible (even URM shows no relationship) and I choose either one, I get the result to divorce or forgive... WTF... What should I forgive and why should I divorce if he didn't cheat on me... Has anyone else encountered this error?
It completely ruins the experience of playing this route...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes