Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Stanford is right. There's more choices than just Anne is or is not a cheater. 2 saves is not enough.

It could be advisable for people to download the Universal Renpy Mod and (carefully) update the variables to get some other paths.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
Stanford is right. There's more choices than just Anne is or is not a cheater. 2 saves is not enough.

It could be advisable for people to download the Universal Renpy Mod and (carefully) update the variables to get some other paths.
the best way is play a lot of paths in season one as the dev said in his patreon page

changing code without experience can cause bugs and incoherent scenes that suddenly pop-up.

so replay the last part season 1 and save at the correct point required for season2 is the only way to be sure to follow the path you play in s1 especially for no code expert users!
Using code can break the storyline progression

All saves from S1 are in the same location used by the S2 so it is not a drama do replay and save the end of S1

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
i did it because of some requests on discord channel, for some players that didn't want to download again part 1
i used the buildin mod, they can choose there own paths of course

Reactions: 88stanford88

caleb100

Jan 1, 2019
I just discovered this game and it is absolutely amazing. I find the last scene with MC's uncle probably one of the best. I was hoping Anne would choose working par time in that night club after her job at Kennys ended but fly attendant is fine too:)

I would also appreciate scenes where Anne is not particularly excited to have sex with others but is compelled to because the situation demands it. More blackmailing and stuff like that but I understand the author of the game most likely does not intend to go this way and I respect it.

Overall, this game is a blast!

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
i did it because of some requests on discord channel, for some players that didn't want to download again part 1
i used the buildin mod, they can choose there own paths of course
no problem but you have also say them that 2 saves are not enough and the developer said that only the save made by the player can respect the paths that the player was playing in S1...

this will cause a lot of misunderstandings and complains about the coherence of the story as already happen with the old TAC.

I really think that season 2 will not be the last one
there are games going on with 7+GB size I don't understand what the problem is
tell them to download the compressed versions and put them in a single folder because this is a story worth preserving and then playing again by changing paths

this game is masterpiece!

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
what is more important? how many points you have or the relationship status?
The points only matter if they're low. Too low and the Anne cheating choice is made for you, possible that divorce will come sooner resulting in a premature game over

Results of high points are yet to be seen, if there is anything to even be seen...

Reactions: Oenomeaus

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Guys if you use only one path you will continue the game with the actions you made in the specific ending save file of S1 you have.

if you want to get multiple path in season 2 you have to play multiple path in season 1... and rename the ending S1 save with an appropriate name.
for example
I have paths with low and high point relationship and with Emma and without Emma all with cheating with Martin open bc I want to see the maximum hot Anne scenes as possible

ALL PATHS REQUIRES THE APPROPIATE SAVE IN THE S1 ENDINGS

My main path is the following
View attachment 3949312
this is the save point for ONLY the path you was play when you saved the game View attachment 3949313

if you want to play with low points relationship you have to use an ending season 1 with low points
if you don't want Martin Ryan or both.... you need a 3rd, 4th. 5th saves of season1 as you prefer

remember to use the correct name that allow you to play the real path you want continue in the S2

Hope this can help

and do not use saves from the Mod
I think the old Mod is no more compatible e requires an update

The Mod break the logic of this great storyline!
I do not use mod in Tacos bc the story is far better than in the old tac even I don't like just 2 things
1) I don't like that the MC has to spy his wife just bc Anne ask him to don't be present and the MC has no choice to argue with her wife about this

2) some of the sex scenes are less exciting, with fewer pictures and camera points, because I have to spy on Anne through the keyhole when she fucks other men, while I was the one who proposed to her to fuck them!

otherwise the plot is described much better in the new reworking!

Great Job Mircom!!!
Good advice..I did as you said and now I'm moving on 6 different paths according to different choices and those are my paths from S1.
;)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
thanks, so basically you are able to avoid the ir stuff, or the father, but not both
As far as I could tell you CANT avoid the former unless you force the cuckqueen path at the bar later ("Lie to her and say you're here alone") - I didn't like that because it felt so tonally jarring, like you're having your good ol hotwife fun, they're straight up with each other, then she goes into the bathroom with mr random token.

NCGamer

Sep 20, 2020
thanks, so basically you are able to avoid the ir stuff, or the father, but not both
ok, tried a few diff paths.... if you go for the first massage, turn the girl down, and fess up to wife, you get a 10 pt bump, which sets up well for later

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes