Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I'm trying to get the Swinger path set while avoiding the cuckqueen path. So far, I find it annoying that Anne has a free pass to fuck other guys, but Nicole is on the nogo list for the MC. Especially considering they both shared guys in college. When I last played this game I recall getting forced into the cuckqueen path where Anne is a cumdump and all the MC gets is handjobs at night while Anne recites her latest trains she been in. IMO Ryan, Nicole, Anne and the MC would make a perfect 4some for regular fun because they are all friends. Also imo the MC should have a pass for encounters as long as he is honest with Anne and tells her about it they could lead to potential swing partners for fun times. I recall this one to be one-sided for Anne, but I haven't played since the old version years ago.
Yeah this is the issue i have with some similar games involving a Netorase/sharing/swinging path . I dunno if it's because the majority of its players are instead into the idea of the MC getting denied or humiliated , and those games feed into it . Or the devs bias and fantasy showing . Or if it's some kind of lazy cheat where those games wanna pretend to involve sharing , but not really , and are NTR at core .

I dunno , even for the main female character/wife , i find it more empowering and exciting that she is doing it , because she can and wants to ... not just because her boyfriend/MC is lacking when it come to sex and/or dick size . Or even want the fun for herself , while the man is miserable and denied fun with even others .

Truth be told , this game ain't the worst offender , far from it . At least MC can still get around without permission , and sometimes involves himself in his wife's affairs. And there is the sense , most times in the game and in most paths , that they are happy as a couple . But it's still an odd choice and issue , that she puts those limits to begin with .

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
drake is the true assman,even the old TAC,i like drake cuz he appreciates a nice ass lovin and butt fucking.i kinda hope the anal scenes will continue here in the new TAC and not just drake who got to fuck her in the ass.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Truth be told , this game ain't the worst offender , at least MC can still get around without permission . But it's still an odd choice and issue
No this game is not the worst offender, but it's not without problems. And it's whole premise and back story is maybe flawed from the start...

We have to rember they started this journey to spice up there sex life, because it was stale and the marriage was potentially rocky. Now the speed Anne goes from 0 to bike is incredible, this and her longing for big cocks throughout the game wether it be a BBC on holiday, Martin's big one or The Phil. Tells me the original problem was always Anne wanted more. And Tony is somewhat of the problem.

In both versions of the game, it's always been about Anne, Tony usually always takes a back seat. Either by getting cheated on or watching from the sidelines, because as stated above, Anne wants more...

Now the thing is, Tony still gets around, given time he will plough through his entire
office, so it's not like Tony himself is lacking something, he's clearly a wanted lusted after man. But ultimately it's Tony not doing it for Anne.

Ultimately the game or at least how it's presented at the moment, moved on from a couple trying to save there marriage to one member of that couple discovering her husband is lacking and searching for thrills elsewhere

Reactions: Akabakka

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
In short, the game went from a couple spicing up their loves lives, to two sluts fucking everything that moves in their vicinity.

Not really complaining about a game that follows the theme but, it gets old if the accompanying branch to the routes are just a one trick pony.

Reactions: amber111

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
How do you get maria and lisa scene?
You have to be separated from Anne (after finding her cheating on you with Ryan) and staying at Dave's.
I'm trying to get the Swinger path set while avoiding the cuckqueen path. ... I recall getting forced into the cuckqueen path where Anne is a cumdump and all the MC gets is handjobs at night while Anne recites her latest trains she been in.
It's just terminology, but I think you mean the "cuckold path" here, which is where Anne fucks guys and tells Tony all about it. The "cuckquean path" is specifically an option if you get a blowjob from Mia in the bar toilets and Anne watches through the gloryhole and joins in. A cuckqueen or cuckquean (I'm not an expert, but I understand some may define the two spellings with a nuanced difference) is the opposite of a cuckold - it's a wife who enjoys her husband fooling around with others and/or watching this happen.

Edit: I recall two places though where you get the option to open the cuckold path or not - one when getting a handjob in bed, where you can ask for details or not (can't remember who it was for, Ryan maybe?) and one on holiday in bed where you can just fuck Anne or can fuck her and get her to imagine it's the barman fucking her. There may be other places you can choose to avoid this path too, and I'm not aware of them locking you out of the swinging path (starts with Mike and the poker night, but there's also the swinger couple in your building).

Last edited:
Reactions: OWSam000

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Couples wanting to "spice up their love life" rarely end up how they expected it to.
Wanting to explore sexuality with such a hot wife is going to end in either cuckdom or worse, the tit for tat fucking of randoms, based on body count.

I believe this dev's created something cool, but allowing any audience to influence the creative flow will always remove the artist from their creation.
For me, the last update represents consumer influence.
I don't blame the dev or the audience.
It's the way we roll when it comes to wanting to shape something we love.

Before, it felt hot seeing Anne pushing herself with other guys, but now she's basically a sexually liberated woman enjoying herself.

Nothing wrong in that at all.

But what is the hubby getting out of it, if he doesn't get to always see it.

Personally, I want her bred by the whole of the Dominican Republic. But that's me.

Asakapaxxx

Sep 14, 2023
here is my unofficial Android port of TAC The Original Story Season 2 Part1b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
since the developer had not implemented a check for the validity of the save files, i had to do one myself, which means that only the "end" save files from my Season 1 port and the save files from my Season 2 port could be used.
at the very first start of the app you get the chance to import valid Season 1 save files. do or do not, there is no try. this is the only opportunity, later you have to do this manually.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Just wanna ask if you have a copy of s1 save file tyvm

Last edited:
Reactions: amber111

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
We are not quite where we were with the original, but close. - the dev was bowing down to the players requests to much and trying to please everyone. It obviously resulted in the hot mess we got, he even tried a soft reset in that version by having the couple forgive each other's indescretions and sweeping the cheating under the rug...

I think in chapter 15 of that game (the adventurous couple 2) where its essentially a new game because you didn't carry stats/saves over... Anne was about to be blackmailed about her fucking Martin, which suggest, at least in that version... Anne cheating was always the canon route. Though it could all change in this version.

As I have said many times. To me, this is now the Anne show and is no longer about an adventurous couple, but rather an adultress wife.
I don't feel this is anywhere near the trainwreck TAC became. TAC went off the rails because different paths started crossing over each other. You would be on a sharing path and no matter what your stats said, she cheated. At least in this version you can actively avoid Martin, Ryan and Dre. Also in TAC you really had no say in who Anne slept with, in this you do have more choices.

I said it earlier, Tony does need to be more active in what she is doing. Either by being there more or actively participating. I only really follow a sharing path, though I also want to see how the cuckqueen path plays out.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Perhaps this is why I still prefer Japanese takes on Netorare/Netori/Netorase. It's not always a slam dunk hit, but at least we get to see what the artist's vision was about the kink. Some of my favorite games had sequels that was hot garbage, but the onus was still on the creator.

A fair amount of western games however, with their "In Progress" model, tend to get influenced by supporters overtime. And creators, worried that they'd lose their stream of revenue, end up bending to the wave, essentially changing their original intent. It's like a company going public. The shareholders are essentially calling the shots and what used to be a company with a vision, is now an entity mostly for profit.

Don't get me wrong, making money is a good thing. But you can both make the dough and still stick to what you started by adjusting your intentions to suit your supporters instead of completely embodying it.

Ultimately however, I'm not even sure what microm's vision was for the game, but it's clear that players consider the present offering, a mixed bag.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Ultimately however, I'm not even sure what microm's vision was for the game, but it's clear that players consider the present offering, a mixed bag.
The original vision is there in the description:

You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.

The interesting thing here is the definition of sharing... Is our goal sharing her with other men in a Threesome kinda way, is it sharing her being the other guy kinda way or is it sharing her the full blown swinger kind of way.

A fair amount of western games however, with their "In Progress" model, tend to get influenced by supporters overtime. And creators, worried that they'd lose their stream of revenue, end up bending to the wave, essentially changing their original intent. It's like a company going public. The shareholders are essentially calling the shots and what used to be a company with a vision, is now an entity mostly for profit.
Now it's fairly common knowledge that we have TACOS because the original game kinda ran away from the dev due to fan requests and the likes which when you play is a little obvious. The game was off the rails by the later chapters and a course correction didn't help.

Microm clearly has an end in mind and a story he wants to tell as he recognised the last one was so off patch he wouldn't get there, hence the restart.

Now the problem we have here, is it's got to a point where people play game for Anne, there are outlyers obviously. Butmainly everyone agrees Anne is hot etc etc it's Anne we want to see.

Now there's nothing wrong with that in the slightest, but when the draw of your game is only one half of the titular couple, it's easy to focus on them, perhaps unintentionally, to keep your fans happy. And thus lose sight of your goal, again unintentionally.

I've said it a couple of times now, but for some time now the game has moved away from its original premise, something that happened last time, coincide? Intentional, I don't know.

But based on the last few updates of this game, certain paths have been pushed more than others. Is this intentional? I don't know, but at the moment it seems to be more like "The Cheating Wife" rather than "The Adventurous Couple"

I've no problem with this, I'll still take the content when it comes, whatever it is. But until the other branches start catching up and getting as much attention as the current ones do. For me this is very much Anne's game and her journey into discovering Nymphomania and the fact her husband isn't enough for her.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Makes sense. I do feel parallels emerging to Anna Exciting Affection, Lisa or GGGB. The singular focus, though not uninteresting, seems to be pursuing a focused theme that has long separated from the original starting point. They aren't divorced yet, but are now mostly living their own lives.

Though I won't say it's a superior comparison, but Exciting Games seems to be holding the "couple doing things together" approach, better. While not a fan of the CG styling, the whole open relationship aspect and swinging narrative does seem to be present most of the times. Though it has been a while since I played it, so not sure how that game turned out in the last update or two :unsure:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Makes sense. I do feel parallels emerging to Anna Exciting Affection, Lisa or GGGB. The singular focus, though not uninteresting, seems to be pursuing a focused theme that has long separated from the original starting point. They aren't divorced yet, but are now mostly living their own lives.

Though I won't say it's a superior comparison, but Exciting Games seems to be holding the "couple doing things together" approach, better. While not a fan of the CG styling, the whole open relationship aspect and swinging narrative does seem to be present most of the times. Though it has been a while since I played it, so not sure how that game turned out in the last update or two :unsure:
I do believe story wise, EG is the best sharing game out there. Artwork is not the best but I still love the game.

Reactions: Adviar5050

Monkdrunkey76

Aug 28, 2023

Yep, I came back to TACOS because I'd heard it was less an Anne fuckfest and MC lucky to get a handjob - great if you want a Cuck game but have no idea how you can say it was about a couple. I still don't know how anyone can say the love someone, fuck your boss, his best mate, his Dad FFS! (even after his dad stole Emma from him previously, and she agreed to not go there), ex's from college and turn around and ask him not to continue with Nicole, Emma or any of the others "he might know at work" e.g. the older MILF at his workplace? It looks as it's going to end up like "a perfect...." add in any of the following "wife, marriage or life" which is pure FC fucking any and all and MC barely getting a wristy...

Don't misunderstand my post, I don't dislike this game at all, it has it's place, I personally think if it's about a couple (who are supposedly in love) they don't act like it. I play plenty of the Hotwife games and "my BF's roomate/neighbour/brother" and enjoy them, but they don't start out "I only want you my love" and end up fucking every guy she wants and places seriously restricting his options. Sure he is the one that initiated the sharing off, but she meets someone in the pool and ends up fucking 3 different guys, has plenty of contact with past BF's and he sees Emma at the diner and she wants to cheat with Ryan? Anyway, I'll doubt my opinion will be popular, so get off my rant.

TL;DR I like hotwife and cuck games that are exactly that, I like swinging and sharing couples games when they are exactly that. I don't understand a couples game that ends up so one sided (like the cuck games I enjoy).

Cheers,
Monk.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Don't know about you, but even now, seing Anne walking with that gorgeous body and tight little ass still feels me with excitement and anticipation! Just see this update as a means of satisfying patrons who probably influenced it to the Nth degree.

I still want to see Anne's journey into depravity. Just at a more reasonable pace though.

That last update felt like it had more cocks in it, than guns in all the John Wick movies. :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes