Justaphase

May 1, 2024
My only regret about not having Anne cheat is that the MC is missing out on Dave's wife and mother. Ah well.
That's what multiple saves are for ;) There's quite alot of content being done for the cheating and separation path so it's a shame to not at least try it. Tony even on my cheating path will get back with Anne, but I hope we can make her work for it a bit. Punish her like the bad girl she is (but in a good way)

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
In this case, being able to reunite later with Anne, after she began cheating, sounds promising, so let's find out how much of an asshole I can avoid being while still triggering her to cheat?
There is no need to separate and therefore there will be no need to reunite...in any case the day she should separate from me it will be by pretense and in any case to try to teach me a lesson in a moment of anger that she will soon regret.
and I will explain why

Anne will never find a man who can surpass the way I satisfy her because I have always allowed her to have all the sexual freedom she needed during the years she insisted on being a good and faithful wife. And she will never forget that I was the one who made her discover the wild side of her that I already knew in her college days and that is the real motivating state that made her accept my plan--
I have known her for almost 10 years and I knew that her wild side was the missing part in our relationship.
Especially after the first 3 years of marriage the days were becoming too boring and repetitive

I am following the most controversial path
Both unfaithful, 150k Anne airline job , Martin, yes Emma, yes Nicole , my preferd girl in the office is Chloe, yes to everything MC is the Alpha with a lot of girls, relationship is 18+
Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 12.58.51.jpg
as you see it is possible to have a high score even in the path where both of us are mutually enjoying ourselves with other partners because there are the choices that allow us to understand deep down the logic of our adventure... for example I don't tell my wife about the girls like Emma because when I tried to do that I saw that the score went down with her, while it goes up if I tell her about fucking with the girls of the restaurant... This makes it clear that Anne does not like if I fuck women she knows....
this is the best way to understand my wife's true personality, which allows for better and better adjustment of the choices the MC has to make to win his game

anyway I also have a second save from s1 with less love points
Yeah, that's an odd one. I think it would suit the situation much better if it was a hidden call based on the points, rather than that call being you get to choose. There's no reason anyone playing for any sort of immersion would choose for her to cheat, it would only be to see the scenes -
It is not strange at all because this is the first real choice that is ONLY up to my wife Anne.
It serves those who, like me, want to follow the plan described in the prologue literally as it is described, and it also serves the player who wants to know my wife's personality in depth.
remember that you don't get to choose whether to nominate Martin as a no-go earlier, it's automatic. It's also odd, given that Martin is a strict no-go,
where did you read that it is a strict no go?..your mistake is that you tend to judge with your own morality which is neither mine nor my wife's
Is just an answer I give to a specific question from Anne
Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 14.17.10.jpg
being that grammar doesn't lie: this is a "hypothetical" question and requires a hypothetical answer Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 15.35.08.jpg
and Anne's answer is also hypothetical
Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 13.45.21.jpg
she agrees with me to that hypothetical but none of us say that is an obligation!
but this talk ignites Anne's curiosity Ann is curious.jpg ...in your talk you seem to ignore that this couple has been living together for over 9 years...in fact I know that by explaining to her the real reasons for my hypothesis I make her more and more curious...remember that my wife, during the discussion is convinced that I am fucking with other women... doesn't matter if i haven't in fact in the previous days she told me if I had fucked Nicole the as you know is her BFF and was her roommate in college... it is Anne who being busy with Kenny suggests me to go with Nicole to the gym

Now I understanding why you are ignoring me .. you seem to be a bit obtuse as who don't want to confront with those who read the story as it is written without changing the texts of the dialogues and without judging our plan as couple..we both accepted that plan and there was never a point when we do not want to do anymore... ... you have already made your judgment and you close your ears to alternative views believing that only your view is the right one and you even change the meaning of the crucial discussion so that you don't see other alternatives ...
In the crucial discussion you are talking about your personal vision by extrapolating it from its real context
and the history with Emma, that Tony (potentially) allows Martin to keep perving on Anne in the shower and (potentially) allows him to keep looking at Anne's tits when her robes comes undone at the breakfast table.
So you are saying that the choice are no good because you are the judge of the story and the option your talking about must be deleted from the story? Really?
the story is not how you think
I never said you should not play your own way but the choices are put there for those who want to see in depth what is going on and the fact that I invite my dad to spy on my wife in the shower shows that I was not talking seriously about he would be the no go.. it was hypothetical or potentially if you prefer

There are no strict rules in an open relationship that wants to explore the truth of my wife's personality...because I don't fear losing her.... if you as a player fear losing her there are choices for you...but I am proud to show my dad how "bona" my wife is. (bona is an Italian term to define a super hot girl with a perfect body :love:)

you are free to select a different choice!

in fact in the crucial discussion there are no absolute rules and Anne is the first one as soon as she hears Emma's story Emma related.jpg and understands that if Martin had not “stolen” Emma from me... the then girlfriend Emma of the MC... I probably would not have married Anne...this only increases my wife's curiosity about Martin.
That would be interesting, from a spectator's perspective. I get the idea of open relationships better than one side sharing the other, so it would be instructive to have an insight on both sides of that kink.
The story is already instructive for the spectator but the perspective is and must be from the male MC's point of view... look at the tags it is male protagonist game... the main point of view is the MC one but there are exceptions for the MC's wife (she is the main LI)
The spectator only has to make choices following his culture...The best NTR stories are always written in a way to induce jealousy in the reader/player
This is very instructive for the players! And there are already both sides kinks of the (MC & LI) in the game...
rock&droll complains about the way the story is written ... and would like to change it ... but he does not understand that there can be no viewer's view within a story...it would be an absolute nonsense I would really like to see a game written by him

you are replay to rock...
how it is from the sight of a woman to have a husband who likes to share her.
Why you do not start writing your own game?
This game is from Male perspective but if you read well there are also my wife kinks
My wife often says she loves when I watch her fucking with other men
Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.19.42.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.19.52.jpg here there are my wife perspective and her real thoughts Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.20.17.jpg and when she backs home Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.11.29.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.12.02.jpg this is the last day in s2 partb Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.14.38.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.14.52.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.15.05.jpg do you think she is lying? Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.15.19.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.15.31.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.15.53.jpg She will tell me after Phill.. wow this day is getting better and better Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.07.58.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.08.23.jpg do you think she is lying again? Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.08.47.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.09.03.jpg She of course will be sore down there ;) Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.09.31.jpg and that's where the empathy of someone who really loves comes in Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.09.40.jpg and Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.10.03.jpg

in the game there the perspective of both, the MC and the LI.. this is a great writting!

it's sad that you are not suitable to have a relationship with a girl like my wife!
I do still have an issue that I prefer to roleplay a character as I'd be in their shoes, which makes me less likely to run into content that stems from power dynamics that I don't normally put front and centre in sex and relationships.
Yes this is the perfect way to play every game but remember that you have to read properly the story you're playing in order to put yourself in the protagonist's shoes you have to understand the whole story including the past after that you can make the choices that most reflect what you do within that story... if the premise of the story does not appeal to you it is best to avoid playing a story that you cannot accept... it is pointless and "bimbo" to complain to the author in the hope that he will change the story to please only you
That's why I'm looking for a game where it can let the MC make decisions I wouldn't make, but which don't make him a total asshole
There are no assholes in this game.. is the MC an asshole for you?... why you do not start to play now
(either in a dominant or submissive way)
in this game there is no violence... no rape... no one will kill Anne or the MC... Uncle Robert is the city big boss and Martin is a very important person in the world wide business.. or at least in North America (USA and Canada)

and have "controlled consequences", in the sense that they don't railroad the story off a main track and into a possible bad ending.
I don't understand ... you only play games of which before, you have to know the ending? mmmm:unsure: Only Mircom3D knows about the endings of the game and he already said...
9. What will be the endings good - Anne gets pregnant with Tony, bad - the couple divorces

There will be multiple endings. Good and Bad
in this post the orange text are the answers of the dev to a "question time" Sadowdark asked him in a PM at 1 March 2023
before the s1 Pa was ready

Do you know writers who reveal the ending of their book before a reader reads it? or again ... you only play complete stories and start reading them from the end ...
But you know, you are really weird
In this case, being able to reunite later with Anne, after she began cheating, sounds promising, so let's find out how much of an asshole I can avoid being while still triggering her to cheat?
Again? who told you I was an asshole? :LOL:
This thread is full of assholes who never liked this story who are here to try to change the real original story meaning, and rockandroll is one of them...
at this point since you imply in your previous post that you haven't played this game WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING TO START PLAYING, FOR GOD'S SAKE.

what is the point of your absurd claims that you don't want any bad surprises at the ending--are you a bimbo afraid of bad endings?

The game has the same dynamic as all other games in this site..
and like all games the bad or good endings refer to the disaster or the victory of my plan which is well written in the prologue...
1) the good endings always see the protagonist as the winner
2) the bad endings always see the protagonist as the loser

Being that the game is long and very complex ... it includes many years of our relationship (t covers about 10 years from the college to the present days) and multiple paths involving other important characters maybe there will be also flashbacks of the past as it was in the my dialog with Anne about her last anal fuck before me.. (the important characters include my father and the people who are part of the friendships that are created by the various choices to turn them off or on) there will be good and bad endings for each of the paths and the love score could have a a big importance in leading THE MC toward a good or bad ending

Last edited:

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
You are right, but not in the new update, but in the previous one... My comment refers to the new content... ;)
But at the same time with the new content, Tony isn't really missing that much other than sitting at home. He gets to go on the mediocre (imo) taxi ride with Anne and she will still do everything that she would normally do at the beach with Drake and at the spa with Drake and Troy etc etc the main difference is that Tony isn't just sat at home waiting to hear about it.
It's not my favourite path by any means, I prefer them to be happy together but at the same time Mircom is putting effort into making scenes for the cheating path so I will check it out. Like I said before, I will choose for them to get back together but I hope that we can make Anne work for it, she did say that she would do anything to make it up to him ;)

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
So if anne doesn't cheat MC gets locked out of having fun with them? Shouldn't all women be covered under the cuckquean route?
I mean, that would require there being a cuckquean route... Okay, not too much game time has passed, but it was towards the end of S1 that the path was opened, and it's not been mentioned since then. I know the focus is on Anne, but it's "The Adventurous Couple" after all, so maybe we can get something at some point. Obviously Lisa at least would be a good choice given she is already living something of that lifestyle (and who knows, maybe Maria is too...).

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
what is the point of your absurd claims that you don't want any bad surprises in the ending--are you a bimbo afraid of bad endings?
I've happened upon other games where you do have to be a disaster of a human being in order to make your loving spouse sleep with others. Some people like it, I don't, I'm not even criticising who does, sorry I called "you" an asshole, it was hypothetical and also by association, not my intention :KEK:

Too often, in other games choosing a route that includes actual cheating by your LI means picking the game's "hardest" route, catering to people who like to see the MC humiliated and defeated.

I'm pretty convinced that this game isn't built that way, although I've seen people argue that it should have "cleaner routes", which is the opposite of what I'm looking for. It's ok to want different things, and I'll be glad if the story is convoluted enough that you can be and alpha and a cuckold at the same time, which is the opposite of clean routs and spot-on for me.

I get your message, play the game, enjoy the story as it is, don't focus on kink-hoarding. Didn't mean to chat so long before playing, but you guys here seem friendly and not setting an example that would discourage one from over-typing

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
where did you read that it is a strict no go?..your mistake is that you tend to judge with your own morality which is neither mine nor my wife's
Is just an answer I give to a specific question from Anne

being that grammar doesn't lie: this is a "hypothetical" question and requires a hypothetical answer
Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 15.35.08.jpg
Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 15.35.08.jpg

and Anne's answer is also hypothetical

she agrees with me to that hypothetical but none of us say that is an obligation!
but this talk ignites Anne's curiosity
How the fuck does he read this and get to this conclusion... My mind boggles..

Never mind grammar doesn't lie. Content doesn't lie. This question comes from the couple setting rules. It is not hypothetical and when she agrees she agrees to rule. Hence why as soon as the player chooses the Martin path Anne becomes unfaithful.

Fucking hell it's an AVN, it's not that effing deep

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
I've happened upon other games where you do have to be a disaster of a human being in order to make your loving spouse sleep with others. Some people like it, I don't, I'm not even criticising who does, sorry I called "you" an asshole, it was hypothetical and also by association, not my intention :KEK:

Too often, in other games choosing a route that includes actual cheating by your LI means picking the game's "hardest" route, catering to people who like to see the MC humiliated and defeated.

I'm pretty convinced that this game isn't built that way, although I've seen people argue that it should have "cleaner routes", which is the opposite of what I'm looking for. It's ok to want different things, and I'll be glad if the story is convoluted enough that you can be and alpha and a cuckold at the same time, which is the opposite of clean routs and spot-on for me.

I get your message, play the game, enjoy the story as it is, don't focus on kink-hoarding. Didn't mean to chat so long before playing, but you guys here seem friendly and not setting an example that would discourage one from over-typing
Stamford is a hard person to communicate with on here, he often misses the point you try to make and go off on his own tangent pushing things from paths you may not be on. While generally we are a nice friendly bunch on here and open to conversation, debates and crirism... Stanford is just open to pushing his agenda.

I know exactly what you mean in regards to some games... Some might say that's not a life worth living if you get my meaning. But generally Mircom has been kind. There's no real way to miss the cheat path. You get the option to get on or off it. There's been no humiliation this time as of yet. I don't think there will be either. I think there was only one in previous version and that moment has well past in this one.

Generally we don't know if you can be an Alpha and a cuckold in one playthrough. I mean telling Anne that you cheated on her with Emma can push her into Ryan's arms... Now Tony can get his end away many times so the fallout of others is not known... It may lead to forgiveness, it may lead elsewhere.

This is where Stamford fails, he has his expectations in the game, over reads into things, misses the point completely and is Woking on pure guess work as we all are.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Stamford is a hard person to communicate with on here, he often misses the point you try to make and go off on his own tangent pushing things from paths you may not be on. While generally we are a nice friendly bunch on here and open to conversation, debates and crirism... Stanford is just open to pushing his agenda.

I know exactly what you mean in regards to some games... Some might say that's not a life worth living if you get my meaning. But generally Mircom has been kind. There's no real way to miss the cheat path. You get the option to get on or off it. There's been no humiliation this time as of yet. I don't think there will be either. I think there was only one in previous version and that moment has well past in this one.

Generally we don't know if you can be an Alpha and a cuckold in one playthrough. I mean telling Anne that you cheated on her with Emma can push her into Ryan's arms... Now Tony can get his end away many times so the fallout of others is not known... It may lead to forgiveness, it may lead elsewhere.

This is where Stamford fails, he has his expectations in the game, over reads into things, misses the point completely and is Woking on pure guess work as we all are.
Also the weird "I am Tony and Anne is my wife" thing he has going on, which makes him think that he has the only and last word on everything. There's no "in my opinion" with him, it's "this is how it is" which can be annoying. Only Mircom truly knows where he is going with this AVN or remake rather of these FICTIONAL characters, everyone else just has their own opinions.

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
This game is from Male perspective
This game is what it is and surprise surprise we have multiple POV's available here in this game.
Instead of replying to my post which you said are actually on your ignor list but you keep not just lying to us but also to yourself by quoting me,
you should ask a mod for a new tag like multiple POV's.
My post was directed at the Anne POV and the opportunity to get to know Anne better by let her talking with different persons especially on her cheating path.
We the spectators need to know what she sees in her preferred cheating/swinging/sharing partners what MC can't deliver.
Her truely feelings instead of just a report back to MC.
The revenge sex with Ryan that later lead to one of the cheating with Ryan paths is easy explained with MC telling Anne about his affair with Emma, but what about her having sex with Ryan when Ryan was a no-go same like Martin!
These reasons aren't existent in the game.

Nevermind this is probably too much for you and shouldn't really affect you in your simple playthrough...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lagunavii

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
well this is the game and there are many good endings if you stay high with points
it will be

This game is different... it is unique
there is my route ...my plan is in the prologue...but you have to play as you want

my plan required at least 3 or 4 years of marriage to be studied well ... by the 4th year we were no longer happy having sex and so our relationship would break down
if you were jealous after 9 years of relationship when you were in your 20s you should already know if you are 40 years old today that tiy are going straight into the arms of a possible disaster

almost all 40-year-olds I know are no longer in a relationship with the girl they were back then

believe me
the more the story goes on the more interesting it will become

I'm pretty convinced that this game isn't built that way, although I've seen people argue that it should have "cleaner routes", which is the opposite of what I'm looking for. It's ok to want different things, and I'll be glad if the story is convoluted enough that you can be
I already said you that you are talking with people in the thread that want change the story they are just posting judgments that take their cues inside their preconceptions...

you said well they want “clean” paths but these paths only exist in unrealistic "bimbo" vanilla fairy tales

and so what are you waiting for to download s1 and read the prologue and try for yourself the adventure of being THE MC
Maybe I will find someone to exchange ideas with about the true meaning of this story that is unique in the adult game scene and has all the ingredients to be a masterpiece

Finally... they are jealous of the success this game has....
today... almost 700 paying supporters (doubled the previous old release that is good too) are on the patreon page and it is not the only place to pay for this game

if you start play your path you will not be disappointed ... just take a look on the points and save often before the important choices

now go... and play your game

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Jesus christ I shouldn't have clicked that show ignore button... Frustration has hit.
:LOL: Don't do it to yourself!

I played a bit this morning as I randomly thought I'd not checked out what happens when you're on MartinAir when Anne knows you have recently fucked Emma. Turns out not a lot, there's the initial anger, and then it's all the same as on a faithful route. I also checked (just using URM, as I don't have a save for it) the same when Anne has been with Martin, and when Emma asks the question, I was surprised that the response was an immediate "yes, and hopefully will again soon" with no attempt to hide it etc., even if you and Emma had met up recently and Anne knows it - surely she would be hesitant there, at least thinking it could get back to you if she admitted it to Emma...

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
:LOL: Don't do it to yourself!
Haha I just need to see the rhetoric shite he's posting today... You never know what you have to correct for newbies

I was surprised that the response was an immediate "yes, and hopefully will again soon" with no attempt to hide it etc.
Yeah, this is another one that doesn't make sense. I mean I'm not exactly sure if Emma wants Tony back or if Anne even thinks this, but if your husband has recently ploughed through his ex... You then don't tell thst ex you're cheating on him with the guy who destroyed the relationship your husband had with that ex... You don't give that girl any type of ammo that can be used to destroy your marriage at all.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
I'm sure that the persons are ignoring me are talking about me... this makes me proud! For first bc I'm not ignoring them...
they can't talk to those who have different opinions than theirs
they are just talking to themselves.... it is sterile ... but if they are happy...
As is obvious this way of doing things does not lead to any instructive advancement....
they scramble to post repeating to themselves that they are right in a self-referential way

reidanota as you can see here
so it would be instructive to have an insight on both sides of that kink.
there is nothing instructive in their repetitions... at the moment the only one who has seen an instructive path for the spectators is you... and i totally agree with you.
sorry I called "you" an asshole, it was hypothetical and also by association, not my intention :KEK:
thank you for this... it was an induced reaction from the persons that are against the plan of the MC

MY PLAN :cool:

I find very interesting to interject with people who have a different view from mine and I am never afraid to confront different ideas...those who decide to hit the ignore button under my avatar on the left only confirm their fear of confronting different ideas... but is just this what makes a debate instructive

you are free after playing the s1 to manifest your first impressions even if they differ from mine... I will be happy to agree or disagree with you because this is the only way to grow and evolve our ways of thinking

Thank you!

Last edited:

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
I mean, that would require there being a cuckquean route... Okay, not too much game time has passed, but it was towards the end of S1 that the path was opened, and it's not been mentioned since then. I know the focus is on Anne, but it's "The Adventurous Couple" after all, so maybe we can get something at some point. Obviously Lisa at least would be a good choice given she is already living something of that lifestyle (and who knows, maybe Maria is too...).
Well hopefully dev will focus more on that route, this game is on my watchlist solely because of the cuckquean route, since it is impossible to find that fetish anywhere, i dont like sharing wives.

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes