88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
The original plan is just to share Anne
you are talking about the review in the thread ... and yes..I agree sharing is swinging!
but it is not the real plan... and in any case the plan includes sharing her....
I'm doing exactly that!

The original plan is wrote in the prologue...
there are no limits
I see you are in F95 from Oct 2023
so you maybe have missed this post with the original plan :
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-s2-p1b-mircom3d.7192/post-10632227
and this

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-s2-p1b-mircom3d.7192/post-11572218

Perhaps he read on here out conversation about the queen path having no content and misunderstood.
No I was talking about a very interesting link [/B]TonyMurray[B] posted about cuckquean here
I would really like to know what kind of this fetish he thinks will be included in the story in the future since there are 7 different kinds of cuckquean

I replay to him here about cuckqean!

For clarity, here are the paths of top of my head
Hot wife path - the basic path, lots of
content. (and you can stop 99% of it)
sorry what is the point of going down a path and avoiding 99% of the sex scenes? maybe you are the altar boy at the oratory and self preventing yourself from sinning?
Cheating wife path - currently the path that seems to get most updates, lots of content (depending in your play can stop all)
And it will have more and more content going forward ... and again I don't see the reason to stop all of that of it because if you are in the cheating path the player can't stop anything
you can again just deprive yourself of the sex scenes but in the end you will have the bad surprise of finding out that your wife has cheated on you, while you have only closed the viewing of the scenes to yourself
Cheating husband path - not as much content, bur still some there (again can stop all)
I think you have never play this path if you say that there is not as much content
Let me tell you about this path: (My path bc I'm cheating on my wife as she do the same to me... but I'm the ALPHA that suggest her what to do!)

this route is my FULL plan to SAVE our marriage...
I share the wonderful view of my wife's body with strangers in the various stores including the shoe store clerk Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 11.52.46.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 11.53.04.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 11.53.36.jpg and I invite Ryan to get Anne used that I am serious about pursuing the plan we both agreed upon (as you remember my final goal is to share her; well this is SHARING/SWINGING training) and I fuck with Anne every day in all the rooms of our apartment including the kitchen Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 11.56.08.jpg (in our first apartment in the game) because she is finally always as turned on as she was in the early years of our marriage.
In the meantime, the first weekend where I will put into practice sharing my wife with 3 stranger, I fuck the following girls:
1. Fernanda Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 11.55.32.jpg
2. Nicole Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 11.58.04.jpg And I look around finding some beautiful waitresses from the place where I sometimes go for lunch breaks ... here Naomi :love: Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 12.35.32.jpg but what am I supposed to do? I am 25 years old and my wife has finally accepted my plan...in previous years when she opposed my idea and my plan, I never cheated on her, she didn't want to, so I always respected her choices! But today, my wife has agreed to do what I have wanted to do for years..
on the way back from the first amazing weekend where I share Anne with 3 strangers because I can't renege the plan... at which point I was surprised but she was too excited and stopping her would lose me a lot of points in her eyes. After the weekend with the strangers Anne fucks with me as never before Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 12.58.52.jpg she is very turned on since we started the plan!
During my work break I go to the gym...I have to keep in shape...and I meet Amanda Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 12.58.22.jpg ...who I'm going to fuck shortly..
afterwards I go to Nicole and fuck her again Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 13.14.32.jpg the next day while my wife continues to tease Kenny Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 13.17.35.jpg I meet Amanda who gives me a great blowjob Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 13.25.50.jpg
Then Mike comes along and finds us a new apartment but up to this point my wife has only fucked 1 night with 3 strangers in the spa tub and I am pushing her to tease her boss Kenny

up to today I have fucked with Fernanda 2 times with Nicole 3 times than I'm working on Noemi and I get a BJ from Amanda
do you think the cheating husband has no content?

you have stopped all! :LOL: Lagunavii you are born to be a cuckold.
we're not even in the PuntaCana vacation yet and already you've missed an hour or more of entertainment---
to shorten
I meet Brittany at the beach Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 13.45.21.jpg and then suggest to my wife to invite Vincent Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 13.46.32.jpg
During vacation in PuntaCana My wife always on my suggestion fucks Cornell together with me (I always join)...then invites Randall but he almost misfires....
then I tell my wife to fuck Cornell again and I go with Elena.... still I suggest to her Ted Old Chap and in the meanwhile I fuck Tina and Trina Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 14.00.14.jpg ... I ask her to invite Tom and Harry.
I tell my wife to go to TED without me.... on the flight home Luana Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 14.04.50.jpg gives me a blowjob.

the path with the MC plan (cheating husband + cheating wife that includes swinging/sharing) is the most balanced path in the game and I think you will miss only very few scenes

This is my main path.
Swingers path - while you can open this path quite early on. I don't think there's any content here (not really explored, but given you choose to get on it. Likely can stop all)
I'm sharing/swinging her since the beginning of the game and you are saying there is no sharing content?
sharing is same as swinging and this is the tag in this thread
in the tag rules section in F95 (updated 2 weeks ago)
  • Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
I think you have your head confused... MAYBE YOU THINK THERE IS SWAPPING AS TAG??? Swinging is not only swapping couples bc swinging is also sharing! it says here that sharing is when in a couple even one of the members can decide to share his partner with others!
you are just missing the best scenes...
but if you like it that way... I don't judge you... I'm just warning that you cn miss a lot of scenes
Cuckqueen path - opened very late, just one scene here (easily missed I'd say. There is a specific person you need to meet for it to open. But again can be ignored)
this path is a mystery also for TonyMurray but he posted a very interesting link ... bc it ws a mistery also for me before his link
Seperated path - the last path opened. Little to no content here. And what there is is just variations on scenes from other path (not really explored, but again can be ignored)
yes this is the path for the bad ending and i will ignore for sure!
So while your tastes may vary, there is definitely content in season 1, it just might not be to you tastes
Yeah you are total right! but in s2 as Mircom said if your path from s1 is only the one where you do not follow the logic pf the prologue and you go against the Anne&Tony plan made by both in order to save their relationship

if you missed (for example) the 40% of the scenes in s1 ... since in season 1 Martin comes after 5 parts... in part 6... so you don't have Martin in season 2 you might miss over 50% of the scenes in certain paths...
especially if in addition to not having Martin you avoided Ryan and Dre and Troy,
and.... you also avoided the scenes of the girls I fucked...

maybe you'll only have the scenes of me and Anne fucking and some activity from the site... and then your update ends...
you will find a game-over that says:
"DEAR PLAYER YOU CHOSE A PATH THAT BRINGS YOU HERE... if you play other paths you might notice that there are new seasons before the endings of the TAC Original Story".

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes