Mod Ren'Py The Adventurous Couple - Walkthrough Mod [TACOS Part 9a] [LightmanP]

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod (Part 7a) is now updated on in 24h early access. I will update it here afterwards.

Reactions: Luziferii

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod (Part 7b) is now updated on in 24h early access. I will update it here afterwards

Reactions: Groto Clark

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
The mod has been updated :)
  • Option to see new content on day 40 (2nd boat) at the start of the update
Well, I am glad not only that you're alright, changing things up this time kinda made me wonder, but also that after the new day 40 stuff, we returned back to the regularly scheduled update, and that the mod worked great as normal. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Reactions: LightmanP

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Hmm this game always felt straight forward, but seems there are some variations to look out for and since I don't wanna work my brain too hard I will check out this mod instead when the update comes (8b just dropped), cheers!

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod (Part 9a) is now updated in early access on . I will update it here 24h after the game is updated on Latest Updates (around edit time on this post)
  • Options for multiple scenes
  • Bunch of grammar fixes

Last edited:

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
The mod (Part 9a) is now updated in early access on . I will update it here 24h after the game is updated on Latest Updates (around edit time on this post)
  • Bunch of grammar fixes
I'm confused 24 hours after the game update has released for 24h or 24h after you edited this post which would be tomorrow at 8:20 am UTC?

Because my brain hurt bauss after reading that sentence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Warslide and X12400

X12400

Aug 11, 2023
  • Bunch of grammar fixes
Thanks