LarsAlbino

May 17, 2021
hello, first of all let me congratulate you for this great game, secondly I would like you to help me with something, I get used to playing in the Android version however when I downloaded part 2 on Android I got a lot of files but no APK, I would like know what to do with those files? I'm new to this thanks in advance

Reactions: Meet42

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Is sharing avoidable? It's a dealbreaker for me. Even worse if it involves something like:
Sharing avoidable

Are you still locked out of ash's romance route to do the harem ending?
No, you can change your choices at the beginning of each chapter, and corruption or love both leads to the harem ending if you want...

Really nice game, I like it thanks Dev
I have already played up to version 0.6 or 0.7, which one should I download to continue?
Episode 2

So how does the incest patch work? Do I copy it to each part? I'm starting at the beginning
Each part is standalone

So how does the incest patch work? Do I copy it to each part? I'm starting at the beginning
You need to copy it to each part. Each part is standalone

This link on the front page.
Your downloaded file might be corrupted or it may be something to do with your computer

hello, first of all, let me congratulate you on this great game, secondly, I would like you to help me with something, I get used to playing the Android version however when I downloaded part 2 on Android I got a lot of files but no APK, I would like to know what to do with those files? I'm new to this thanks in advance
The Android version is just one file are you sure you downloaded the right link?

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Lana Roy

How much update will be in EP3?
I hope we get real Ash corruption content
I didn't want to keep Ash's corruption story short, so there will be sex scenes in version 0.7. Story in version 0.5
v0.5 Changelog
★ 820 Images
★ 150 Videos
★ 12 sex scenes
★ 1 NTR scene
★ 1 Cuck scene
★3000 Lines of text
★5 new music
★10 new sound-effect

Cyber

Sep 20, 2016
I didn't want to keep Ash's corruption story short, so there will be sex scenes in version 0.7. Story in version 0.5
v0.5 Changelog
★ 820 Images
★ 150 Videos
★ 12 sex scenes
★ 1 NTR scene
★ 1 Cuck scene
★3000 Lines of text
★5 new music
★10 new sound-effect
Ok, thx
Already played v0.5, will await 0.7

maver!ck

Dec 10, 2020
I don't know if this has already been posted here but there's an error at the start of part 3 when the player needs to choose the path for Ashley. Choosing the Love Path will yield the same result as the Corruption Path. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I chose the Love path and it still got me to the Corruption path dialogue with Ashley in the hallway.

menu:
"Choose your path with Ashley"
"Corruption path.":
$ ashcorruptionpath = 1
scene laylasex1 with fade
menu:
"Did you fuck layla?"
"Yes.":
$ laylasex = 1
"No.":
$ laylasex = 0
"Love path.":
$ ashcorruptionpath = 1

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio Kami

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I don't know if this has already been posted here but there's an error at the start of part 3 when the player needs to choose the path for Ashley. Choosing the Love Path will yield the same result as the Corruption Path. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I chose the Love path and it still got me to the Corruption path dialogue with Ashley in the hallway.

menu:
"Choose your path with Ashley"
"Corruption path.":
$ ashcorruptionpath = 1
scene laylasex1 with fade
menu:
"Did you fuck layla?"
"Yes.":
$ laylasex = 1
"No.":
$ laylasex = 0
"Love path.":