RPGM - Completed - The Agent Who Barely Knows Anything [Pt. 1 Full + Addon Ep. 1] [ShamanLab]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Lobbly

The idea is cool but the realization is veeery tough to play. I couldn't play for more then 10 minutes and I didn't even get turned on by what I saw. I was just annoyed by the game mechanics. I must have missed out on some nice scenes but... no...
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Cevvvo456

I enjoyed playing this game even though it revolves around a genre I don't really love (lesbian) but the story is interesting and has some weirdly good vibe around it. Renders look fine some of the models are odd-looking but this is an odd game and I enjoyed it cause of it. There are some grammatical errors but I think it is fine and I hope the dev continues doing what he loves doing <3
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Katsumi-chan

Edit for ep6 release: Originally this was the review for ep4 release, but in the last two episodes nothing really changed, so I feel the review still stands. If anything, I think the sense, direction and just logic behind the game got even worse with the two new eps... 1 star still stands.

English is broken a little bit, so Im guessing Devs main language isn't English, which is fine and is not the reason for the rating.

Story is bland, boring and uninspiring. The whole premise is rather stupid, and where I hoped for some kind of great humor or otherwise some "devil's in the details", we actually get a really weird, random, boring and uninspiring story. Storywise, so far again, terrible.

Characters are straight from some very weird disturbing kid's book. I don't like any of them, to be honest. Look-wise, we were told they're hot and young, but they're really not. Quite the opposite, they're very unattractive. Sometimes disturbingly ugly, even.

The game sometimes have artifacts in renders, weird broken skin on foreheads of characters and the like.

There's currently absolutely nothing interesting in this title. It's not a good lesbian game, it's not a good romantic game, it's not a good visual novel as it's super linear and there's basically no meaningful choices.

There's just random text for the text's worth, weird renders, boring story and not very pretty rendered characters.

I don't often leave 1 star, I think this is my first, I often try to find redeeming quality, as I like to think any game has that something, to set it apart. Perhaps it's the humor, perhaps it's some mechanic, perhaps it's the hot chick or dude, perhaps it's the writing, or the story... but something that shines when everything else sucks.

Well, I have not been able to find any redeeming qualities to this title. 1/5