• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

2D The Allure Of Wanton Cove: Art

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
Question, Steam version will have more art/photos in the game? I want to see art/photos of MC and his transformation, because the old version only have a description.

Abadonna

Sep 26, 2017
We plan about 200 images. It will be MC as man and woman, sometimes in between and some mutation scenes. But of cause it's not possible to draw every scene "number_of_genders x number_of_mutations" times. If the game will have commercial success we always can expand it.

JigglySquish

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2023
Fantastic artwork!

What made you want to rebuild the game? Is it specifically to release on Steam? Are you making any mechanical changes?

Abadonna

Sep 26, 2017
I was really impressed when I played the game for the first time (2018-2019?) and had the idea in mind since that. Finally I decided to contact Gatekeeper, he was positive and we just finished artwork for "Jerry Wanker" so the artist was ready to start a new work.

Steam is the simplest way for indie developer to earn some coins, but I can see no obstacles to publish it on Itch as well. And still hope to publish on Nintendo Switch (sic!), but of cause with some censorship. Yes, Nintendo allows 18+ games in their store ( I believe they are M17 actually, some nudity without genitals).

We can consider any mechanical changes you can suggest :) But so far it's only keyboard and gamepad support - e.g. you can make choices with keys 1 ... 9 or arrow\enter buttons.

Reactions: JigglySquish

JigglySquish

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2023
I haven't played it recently, so it's entirely possible that these issues have been addressed, but I remember being very confused during my first play-through, because it's not clear that time passes when you sleep - and you need time to pass to unlock more events.

I remember spending about an hour wandering around, getting lost and frustrated and then stopping playing - because nothing would happen, and I had no idea where to go. It wasn't until I mentioned how unfinished I thought the game was when I was told by someone else "Oh! You have to go to sleep to make anything happen!"

So, it might be good to flag that somehow, if it hasn't been flagged already.

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
I hope transformation into female Deep One will have more details, photos and content than the first version.

And will be nice to see a eggs lying (MC and other half Deep One NPC) and sweaming on undergroud pool? Not on bad ends but on game it self.

Last edited: