The Alpha Gender [Development Thread]

1. 2.00 star(s)

LionInDarkness

I gotta admit...this let me down something serious.

I'm a self admitted dommy mommy guy and even i just couldn't enjoy this which sucks because there are far too few muscle mommy games. Playing this just made me feel horrible which i suppose in some way was the point because playing this made me and the mc feel powerless and weak which is something i know alot of women go through. I suppose i hate women being treated like this even in media so playing as anyone dealing with shit like this hits harder and ends up just making this game feel so mean spirited but thats probably just a me thing.

So upsides, when this game says the dominant gender switched, they were not kidding. Every step of the way playing this you will feel weak in comparison to every women you interact with in this. The Mc never stops being fearful of these women, even his gf terrifies him.
    Buff women, we got them here.

Cons: I gotta say this game doesnt really do a great job of arousing because of the story as well as the models. Although you have buff women, they are oddly high and low quality making them odd to look at. As i said before you will feel weak and like nothing and if thats your kink then you will have a blast. Even when the mc and a woman are going at it, it doesn't seem too happy or arousing.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

downdown2

Despite there not being that much content out there, I am giving it 5 stars. The real rating so far would be somewhere between 4 and 5, but I'll be generous and give it 5 since this story definitely has potential for 5 stars if more choices keep being added that allow different paths to be taken and different MC personalities.

This game is two things at once. It is an erotic game, but it also has a fun new dystopic world that I would love to explore even if there were no sex scenes.

At first I had a problem with the women's models being so masculine. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike athletic and muscular women (the redhead in this game was quite attractive in terms of appearance), but some of these models are blown to the extreme and range from slightly too muscular to grotesquely so.

The worst example of this is Miss De La Renta which looks utterly monstrous. Another particularly bad example are the nipples of MC's girlfriend (Nina, I think is her name) they look freakish and almost like some resident evil shit. In terms of the erotic aspect of this game, this are flaws since they do not induce lust, but in terms of its story element, they are great. It gives the whole thing a freaky horror aspect. Do I think these overly-muscular and grotesque models should be changed? Not really, unless the creator is going for a straight erotic game and is aiming to make them as attractive as possible.

My number one complaint is that when I played this game I really rooted for the MC and empathized with him. The whole underdog vibe of it, made me want to struggle against the system, and I only wish we could outwit or avoid some of the worst case scenarios. Slight spoilers up ahead, but at one point MC is given a gun that is filled with "blanks" and we the player are not given the option of using it to threaten the red head that proceeds to rape him or we aren't given an option to call for help and avoid that outcome, making us the player feel like we lost.

I feel that unless you want to create a completely hopeless game that is nothing but abuse, you should offer choices or sequences that allow the player to avoid losing. I'm not saying you have to make MC a dominant guy or a gigachad, but at least give the option to outmaneuver the girls sometimes and avoid the worst outcome.

Expanding on my last point. Usually you should allow players to choose what kind of content they want to see. A particular player might not like one of the girls such as the redhead or de la renta. So please add options to avoid meeting them and thinking about them. I think that for the scene were mc fantasizes about the la renta, you should add the choice to masturbate or not.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5906128

Super excited to see the final product, it's coming along super nicely so far. Mike has poured so much effort into the story and I'm fortunate enough to be able to help out. Have no doubt The Alpha Gender will be a big success!