• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Alpha Gender [v0.3b Alpha] [Mikethe3DGuy]

1. 1.00 star(s)

GoldenEyeDrake

I got to give this game a 1 star, because simply there is too much rape and physical abuse going on from our so called love interests in this game. Not to mention, unavoidable NTR in a story like this with an extremely small number of choices is a huge red flag to me.
    Next, I understand that there are going to be women in this story who are going to have harems of men, but to have no option of creating a monogamous relationship with anybody is disheartening.
    Addtionally, the sex scenes are just way too quick. Just one animation, and the next click ends the sex scene.
    Finally, I do like fit/athletic women, but LIs like Olivia, are just outright creepy and don't look feminine at all. I don't see the appeal of such women in the game, who constantly try to rape/molest you, abuse you verbally and physically, treat you like an object, and constantly remind you that they can/will replace you with other men. Just because you wish to be gainfully employed at the company that this Olivia transferred to and took the position that you have been hunting for over a year, doesn't mean me as the MC want to join her harem by staying at the job. Why is there no choice earlier on, before you went through all that humiliation in front of her friends, etc to simply be friends/associates?
    I wish the developer good luck on this project of theirs, but this is definitely not a game for me.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Devinebeast

To be honest, I like muscular girls, or even at extreme side but that's not the problem, the game is quite unique as the animations are quite good but short, style of writing and mostly the voicing done by ai is great, the thing i didn't like was unavoidable NTR (which I don't think is necessary at all, if we match male bodybuilder today they don't always have 10 harem girls and at the end of the day it's a game not a realistic simulation that he thrive to make) which some people may enjoy and the problem was it isn't any normal femdom , it turn out to be extreme femdom(can't even call it femdom, it's just death interrogation and gore),I even see how dev wanted to make a cliffhanger at the end but it doesn't just work knowing, Olivia will do the same

at the end of the day i would say it's his game, do as you see fit , but it crushed my hope
  3. 2.00 star(s)

custom_user_name

If you like an absurd femdom and same shit this game is for you. If you are more into normal things and can cum without finger in your ass or shoes crushing your balls this game is not for you. Models are good, love muscular women
  4. 5.00 star(s)

bony dongtana

well its unexpected , not into that kind of stuffs usually but i must admit that its really good . Voices are a real plus , renders are good ,story is fine , i really enjoy it !! I hope this one will not ended abandonned like so many before . well done dev ! show must go on ! cheerss
  5. 4.00 star(s)

downdown2

Edit: The reason I lowered my rating from 5 to 4 is that there is too much nauseating content like mc being put in a diaper that is unavoidable and just a general lack of choice and player agency.

Despite there not being that much content out there, I am giving it 4 stars. The real rating so far would be somewhere between 3 and 4, but I'll be generous and give it 4 since this story definitely has potential for 5 stars if more choices keep being added that allow different paths to be taken and different MC personalities.

This game is two things at once. It is an erotic game, but it also has a fun new dystopic world that I would love to explore even if there were no sex scenes.

At first I had a problem with the women's models being so masculine. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike athletic and muscular women (the redhead in this game was quite attractive in terms of appearance), but some of these models are blown to the extreme and range from slightly too muscular to grotesquely so.

The worst example of this is Miss De La Renta which looks utterly monstrous. Another particularly bad example are the nipples of MC's girlfriend (Nina, I think is her name) they look freakish and almost like some resident evil shit. In terms of the erotic aspect of this game, this are flaws since they do not induce lust, but in terms of its story element, they are great. It gives the whole thing a freaky horror aspect. Do I think these overly-muscular and grotesque models should be changed? Not really, unless the creator is going for a straight erotic game and is aiming to make them as attractive as possible.

My number one complaint is that when I played this game I really rooted for the MC and empathized with him. The whole underdog vibe of it, made me want to struggle against the system, and I only wish we could outwit or avoid some of the worst case scenarios. Slight spoilers up ahead, but at one point MC is given a gun that is filled with "blanks" and we the player are not given the option of using it to threaten the red head that proceeds to rape him or we aren't given an option to call for help and avoid that outcome, making us the player feel like we lost.

I feel that unless you want to create a completely hopeless game that is nothing but abuse, you should offer choices or sequences that allow the player to avoid losing. I'm not saying you have to make MC a dominant guy or a gigachad, but at least give the option to outmaneuver the girls sometimes and avoid the worst outcome.

Expanding on my last point. Usually you should allow players to choose what kind of content they want to see. A particular player might not like one of the girls such as the redhead or de la renta. So please add options to avoid meeting them and thinking about them. I think that for the scene were mc fantasizes about the la renta, you should add the choice to masturbate or not.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Filarion

Unique world and fitting for this genre, great storytelling with amazing writing to follow all of that.
    Great looking renders, visuals in the game are done with a high quality.
    Awesome start to the game, it has a very nice potential.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

1258g27

Very solid game.

Writing is phenomenal. I think that a lot games with this premise fall into the trap of just having the MC fuck every girl that they see, but I think the developer does a very good job of making this world a lot more realistic than that.

Renders are very good. I'm not typically a fan of the extreme, hyper-exaggerated model style, but I think that the dev does it well here. Additionally, the animations are really smooth and realistic.

This game also has voice acting, and it's very hit or miss. Voice acting has the potential to REALLY put a game on another level, but when it's done poorly it can be extremely distracting. A couple of the characters like Matson and Olivia have really good line delivery, and I was really into the game whenever they were talking. But the VA for Nina is so bad that I just went and skipped through all of her parts, which was really disappointing because I could tell that her lines were written well, they were just executed poorly.

All in all, the game is still very short, but it is extremely promising. I'll give it a very solid 4/5.

P.S. Please give us a scene with Matson. It's so rare to find an artist capable of making GILFs actually attractive, and even rarer to find them in fetish-specific games like this. And keep Olivia's body hair, that shit's hot as fuck.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

slaveatif

Excellent game, Excellent story. Renders are good. Flow of the game is fine. I like the unique idea of women becoming cruel and powerful. Looking forward for the next episodes. In this first episode ,content is less. This game can become a big hit.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

hyperjack38

Let me preface this by saying I'm not really a fan of the degradation/humiliation fetish especially if one participating party itself isn't into it or is being forced into it. If it was more of a soft Dom play kinda game it would've worked for me. It's kinda like someone flipped the fat ugly bastard trope on its head and changed the bastard to huge muscle girls and the girl that gets screwed to the scrawny guy with the huge dick. Dom games (be it femdom ot maledom) usually work when there's a little nuance to them. It's a pretty boring affair if the sub is being dominated just because the dom is huge. The characters are also pretty shallow and one dimensional. The setting is actually quite interesting though and could work if handled well but there's not much of a story right now to comment on it though.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

karl wasserstrom

Great game Mike!!! it has a lot of potential, but i should advice one thing: please, keep the possibility for us to choose the path of our MC, and it will keep being awesome to everyone around. Great job with the animations and the voices as well. Take care and keep working hard dude!!!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Rcg7654321

Love the first release. I'm looking forward to more releases this game has serious potential and the writing feels well though out and brilliantly implemented. I'm hoping later releases will give you more choices but i would rather this than a plethora of choices that don't matter.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Cleverhandle

Excellent. Hoping the correct choices can lead to a "good" end. I like Olivia. She seems incredibly capable, but not actively malicious. She hasn't lied to us and we don't have a character sheet that implies blackmail. She at least has reason for her confidence.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Lilo732

What a beginning.! A story, some great characters and above all nice dialogs.
    I really hope this will continue even if I am afraid life is going to be hard for the MC.
    But I am sure he will enjoy all kind of attention before meeting the right one!
  14. 4.00 star(s)

cumsumnida

You like Amazon buff ladies tossing you around and fucking ya? This is for you!

Renders are animations are solid, but still alot of room for improvement in the render and animation quality. The most interesting thing is some of the game has voice acting in it - not sure if it was amateur VAs or some AI, which can add or detract from your experience.

The writing is pretty solid and I appreciate the worldbuilding to explain why women are beating up men and raping the MC. However, it can sometimes feel like a guy trying to write a femcel's fantasy of what it would be like if women were in charge.

What's also unique is that this isn't the typical femdom thing where the MC gets fucked in the ass (yet?...).
  15. 5.00 star(s)

packman32

There's a lot of potential here, and a lot to like. I really enjoyed the inclusion of AI voice acting, I'd like for creative use of AI to be more of a thing in VNs. Render quality is great. The writing and theme is really interesting, as well. So much is being done right already that I can't wait to see how it gets better.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

fardomonkey

The writing and visuals are top notch. An excellent job for a first attempt at making a game. Color me impressed. I look forward to learning more about the world you've build and the ways in which it affects the plotline and character motivations/actions.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Thehorskill

Excelent Game and storytelling, hope the next chapter comming soon, de la renta is the prototype of dominat and sexy aura who every woman need, her body it's just amazing and her mood Made her an a fem fatale, the MC is very good but just i miss some girls with other ethnics like latina or asían who appesr more, the black amazonian coworker of the MC is SO sexy, hope her huge ass can come more on the game
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Zefki

Great plot for an adult game. Renders are perfect and the animations and sounds are just awesome! Great job! The way the characters are being presented to the players is excellent. You get to see the arc's very clearly and slowly understand what every single character's intentions are. The women in general are. just very buff and strong so that's another plus in my book haha! This release gives more or less a promising amount of content to the player till the next release I believe, even though it felt a bit short!:D:D
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Fbbfun

nice i love it! for muscle girls fun this is holy grail! The quality of the renders is also good, is not that easy to make buf and muscular women withouth having the risk them to seems super bloated ballons
  20. 5.00 star(s)

dolless

actually like this anyone into female Dom should get on this. Don't see many games with females like this. the closes squarepeg3d if they ever made a VN. got potential hopefully mike can keep it up.