Daveck

May 2, 2017
the music is not working properly. It can barely make out what songs are playing on the piano/guitar.

dacen

Aug 22, 2017
I like it. It remindes me of Perverted Hotel. I hope we will see more than 2-3 updates.

odinRa

Jul 11, 2017
Hello, very much enjoying the game. I do have a minor issue that bothers me. How do I access settings? The text speed is snail slow. I'd like to boost it to turtle if not rabbit.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Hello, very much enjoying the game. I do have a minor issue that bothers me. How do I access settings? The text speed is snail slow. I'd like to boost it to turtle if not rabbit.
There is no text speed setting in the current version. I'll add one in to the next version to allow rabbit, jackalope and cheetah settings.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
where did the save files disappear to?
Save files are at: c:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\
Rollback history is stored in save file so last record will be the active one.

jewuwee

Sep 1, 2017
So I'm not sure why this game isn't picking up in popularity. Great renders, animations, original models, good english, the right amount of outlandishness, funny humor. Keep it up!

Reactions: SandyF and odinRa

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP with v0.3.0

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Hmmmm, decent sized update, creator that uses our forum and accepts suggestions, but Honey Select looking characters again. Then again it does have a single 5 star review so what the hell I guess I will bite. Will be nice to play something new while I afk lifeskill on Black Desert.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Anybody have a save from last version mine crashed
Here is a save at the start of v0.3: Copy both enclosed files into: c:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\

It will show in load slot 2.

Reactions: kgh385 and SandyF

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I'm probably missing something stupidly obvious but how do you run in the morning to train stamina?

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes