pb03

Jun 3, 2017
So any reason why playing this puts my GPU at 100%? this is just a image game, so....

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
So any reason why playing this puts my GPU at 100%? this is just a image game, so....
It looks like Godot was processing every frame. I've found a switch that sets it to only process when a frame is updated. This cuts my GPU use from about 30 percent to about 3 percent. I'll include that in the next update (0.2)

MCMXXI

May 3, 2017
Enjoying this game alot so far.
Keep up the nice work man and you'll be very successful imo!

SandyF

Sep 18, 2017
Awesome update! Very nice! :)

Maybe there is a bug? I can't "find" the book icon or maybe i can't use my eyes right...
I didn't pay the bucks in the first place and now i can't get any further with the foot massage skills?
The icon doesn't show up. And there is no chance of Ogle'ing it :)

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Awesome update! Very nice! :)

Maybe there is a bug? I can't "find" the book icon or maybe i can't use my eyes right...
I didn't pay the bucks in the first place and now i can't get any further with the foot massage skills?
The icon doesn't show up. And there is no chance of Ogle'ing it :)
Yeah it looks like there is a bug where you only get one chance to buy the book. There isn't a scene that is locked by not reading the book in v0.2, that will be coming.
I'll fix the for the final 0.2 (current) release. Thanks for pointing that out.

Reactions: SandyF

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Does the MC have a family? He has to build a relationship with whom? Random girls?
Girls look nice, but I don't see much of a plot, by reading the description.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
...but I don't see much of a plot, by reading the description.
The description is horrible .and i dont actually remember the plot it has been so long. But i remember i really liked the game.. though it had no actual content. lets hope some has been added

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
I think you have a image problem. When Christina initially drops her top, she has pierced nipples. Click once, and they no longer have piercings. When she drops to her knees, they are pierced again. When she starts to bob her head, the piercings are gone again. When you are interrupted, the piercings are back. They piercings remain through the rest of the encounter.

Edit: Christina loses the piercing again when Lucie shows up on the helicopter pad. She has it until they are both standing again, and Lucie has her hand on Christina's pussy. It was captured in the last screenshot on the OP. They do not reappear during that scene.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Just the name got my attention. Too few games parodying Vincent Price movie titles. Gotta love it for that alone. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Is there a newer version of Honey Select out? Because the last couple HS based games seemed to have somewhat improved character models.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes