AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well, i'm impress with his work, realy gorgeous models, a great variety of fetishes, but i'm not gonna lie, damn, Helena is a cock tease, she tease the mc with her cute feet, boobs, everyting, and come saying that she is in a relation with doc....biggest blue balls, goddammit! But a realy nice game...

Reactions: tazaaron

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Wait and see...in the end it will be the doc who sits blueballed before his AI and tries to find a new world to get laid...

Reactions: AlexTorch

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019

Will he get a clean bill of health? Maybe he'll get something else entirely.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
She can easily drive him so close to the edge and then stop and say your healthy...off you go :LOL:
Liked because properly evil.

Any news on what might be in the update? Or is it too early? I'm kinda hoping for Jett and/or/if/otherwise/alternatively Jinx
I could say I care about which of those 2 but I would obviously be lying

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Linux launcher for Dr. Vibes

Instructions:
Extract the launcher next to game.exe and start the game.

Note:
I haven't test the whole game but from my short test run everything seems to work.
(Tested on Ubuntu 16.04 with Intel Graphic 4600)

Save location:
/~.local/share/godot/app_userdata/DrV

Saves are interchangeable between platforms.

Package content:
Linux Launcher
1588420786941.png

UPDATE:
05. Feb. 2022:
- new Linux launcher supporting game v0.13.0 beta
1644072527878.png
- added 32- and 64-bit launcher

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
At first glance I thought the models were HoneySelect ones but after playing it I'm not sure... they do have a bit of that vibe but are much better made and decent ... the guitarist is by far my favourite (not the bass player who you live with, the other one) hopefully you'll get to fuck her in the not so distant future ... the girl who's in the gym is alright too but I don't think she's an actual character ... oh also Quinn (the redhead, might have gotten the name wrong) I kinda dug when she was all blacked up and had those contacts in when you bust her being a ninja - sadly though nothing happened when she was like that, I liked how intense those tanlines were.

I had actually given it a whirl based on some random comment I saw about it including a reasonable amount of kinks, but it seems largely vanilla so far and nothing has occurred down that maximum deviancy bit or whatever it was called... also I'd like some actual choice about how to corrupt the characters rather than feeling you don't have much control over the events (spoiler I'd make them all massive freeuse ho-bags, haha).

On the downsides, a very minor one would be it not being in Renpy, but whatever it is is pretty close, it just doesn't seem to remember stuff like the text speed option each time you open it and I guess I'm going to have to hunt around to find the save files to keep as they aren't in the folder ... but it functions much better than most engines.
A larger complaint would be that a lot of the dialogue comes off as some kind of bad cockney sort of thing and I wasn't into how a lot of the women in it chose to talk.

All in all it's pretty good though and I'll definitely play it again when there's some more content... I did appreciate it wasn't half as grindy as most sandboxy kinda games, though you were just kinda waiting for stuff to happen some of the time.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
At first glance I thought the models were HoneySelect ones but after playing it I'm not sure... they do have a bit of that vibe but are much better made and decent ... the guitarist is by far my favourite (not the bass player who you live with, the other one) hopefully you'll get to fuck her in the not so distant future ... the girl who's in the gym is alright too but I don't think she's an actual character ... oh also Quinn (the redhead, might have gotten the name wrong) I kinda dug when she was all blacked up and had those contacts in when you bust her being a ninja - sadly though nothing happened when she was like that, I liked how intense those tanlines were.

I had actually given it a whirl based on some random comment I saw about it including a reasonable amount of kinks, but it seems largely vanilla so far and nothing has occurred down that maximum deviancy bit or whatever it was called... also I'd like some actual choice about how to corrupt the characters rather than feeling you don't have much control over the events (spoiler I'd make them all massive freeuse ho-bags, haha).

On the downsides, a very minor one would be it not being in Renpy, but whatever it is is pretty close, it just doesn't seem to remember stuff like the text speed option each time you open it and I guess I'm going to have to hunt around to find the save files to keep as they aren't in the folder ... but it functions much better than most engines.
A larger complaint would be that a lot of the dialogue comes off as some kind of bad cockney sort of thing and I wasn't into how a lot of the women in it chose to talk.

All in all it's pretty good though and I'll definitely play it again when there's some more content... I did appreciate it wasn't half as grindy as most sandboxy kinda games, though you were just kinda waiting for stuff to happen some of the time.
The engine is called Godot. It is an open source game engine. In tiers it would be right now maybe AA instead of like Unreal being AAA and Ren'Py being A.

About the characters, I am pretty sure it is just very customized HS.

Slightly good news for newer HS games though, they might use HS 2 Libido. Which looks much better.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some of those character models for....research purposes

Jul 9, 2018
I guys i reinstaled my windows and lost my saves could anyone share theirs with me pls :( maybe a rar file or only their last save, thx

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I'm also looking forward to a new update. Can't believe this game doesn't have more followers. The writing is good, the graphics are good, there are plenty of sex scenes, and best of all, the animations are fluid! Most games with animations are so choppy...

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Mega seems to be down currently so I've uploaded this to MediaFire:
Windows:
Mac:
If anyone encounters any problems please let me know.
I've spotted a couple of minor issues in the exported version:
  • A gold ring not showing on the world map for a very minor Dr Vibes event.
  • Text overlaying a message box right at the end of the episode.
These are both minor and I'll look at fixing them over the next day or two.

Version 0.8.0 beta changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beedge144

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for the update and downloading as I type ;)
Looking forward to continuing this great game (y)

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes