Ren'Py - The Apex [v0.3] [WarmBeerProductions]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SemFesher

I will be honest, I am a fan of the developer's other game, and 3D games in general, but since that update is taking forever, I decided to give this one a try. And I do have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised.
    The kinks in this game are a lot more tame compared to the other one, but the story is a lot more interesting. There seems to be a big focus on your superhero journey, and I'm excited to see where it goes.
    And am I the only one who really likes the art? It is very refreshing to see an art style that can look cartoonish but also show off the sexy girls very well [I like the Asian girl the most].
    There isn't a lot of sexual content right now, so I hope the dev can add more in the next update. And I hope all the scenes will be animated. I'm getting tired of 2D games without animation.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

A Fox In a Dress Suit

The draws are maybe a little weird but you adapt really fast the story is ok the mechanics are good I really like that are more female variations and not just white.
    all around is pretty good I really going to watch what the dev is going to do with this game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

comebillybilly

Finally a good smut game in the Mr. Pickles universe. Joke aside, definitely deserves all 5 of the stars just for trying out a new art style. Rest of the game is also decent, with good plot and mechanics