RPGM - Completed - The Apprentice Witch's Monster Extermination [v1.0] [Cantera-ya]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Giulio96

Absolutely love the art style , it's pretty cute and adorable .

Combat needs to be improved .

4/5 stars out of encouragement , I definitely want to see what this game will be like once complete since I doubt this is going to be the final version .
  2. 4.00 star(s)

emopro

Good MINI GAME
    I like the art, they should make more games with this kinda artstyle.
    Gameplay is worth like 15mins tho.. Worth the download if you dont have internet issues

Maybe stay away if you expect it to have deep storyline, combat, non-loli characters? idk
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Teal Flower

It's a shame a game that looked fine and with a setting I like ended up being like this.
    Basically you arrive to a city and some guy notices you are a witch, so you offer to help him and he talks about orcs on the north. Fine so far. Then you see you can't speak to any of the other npcs except to the brothel guy... that you refuse to accept his invitation as it's suspicious. The shop sells only 1 overpriced (for now as you just have 100g) item that doubles your stats. Combat is simply walk into enemies from behind for 0 damage or any other side for ~10 damage. You get heavy damage and caught if enemies hit you from behind. There is just a slime enemy and then tentacles during the second part. Enemies respawn fairly fast but that's the only area available and they don't have any difference in patterns or even loot dropped, everything dies in 1 hit. Once you reach the orcs you fight them, you could just bump into them and use a potion if you want (you got enough HP to tank almost everything, I had 12 HP remaining) and... that was the game. I took me longer to write this review than to fishing the game itself.
    You also got a public bath with a scene but there is no corruption or naked walking. Different costumes nope: just 2 weapons, 1 "armor" with no stats and 2 consumables.
    It feels as if it had been a longer game with an actual story, more towns, costumes, regular turn-based combat maybe and learning magic as an apprentice witch it would have been a really good game.
    As it is now it's like a demo of the starting area.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Reversedh

A really short game with only under 10 H-scenes, not even worth your 20 minutes... It's a straight forward Point A to B with little RPG that most people don't want to experience... The translation is decent enough for you to understand because the game isn't that long.