Fan Art The Artifact & IA Fan Art & Assets [Iccreations]

BillP

Dec 27, 2017
I feel like Iccreations original games don't get enough love and they have some of my favorite assets and figures.

I will start with some of the assets I know already:

IA Assets:

IA Mom

Figure:

Hair:

IA Aunt

Figure:

Hair:

IA Sister

Figure:

Hair:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TA Assets:

TA Mom

Figure: ?

Hair:

TA Older Sister:

Figure:

Hair:

That's all I got for now sumup.png

Oct 9, 2018
Hey man! I haven't the slightest clue how to make renders yet, but I'm really excited to see some fanart from ICCreations older games! I really hope this blows up

Reactions: BillP

Dark-King

Jan 23, 2020
hello to all the members of this thread I have created a server with each of the threads of the fanart section, if you would like to join here I leave the link and I hope this server is to your liking

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Billypak I don't know if you'd like to speak out by discord or by private message to eyude me

BillP

Dec 27, 2017
How about you think you can help me with the mom and sister since I would like to create a fan Art of these characters beforehand thank you very much
Sure! Their bodies I made are pretty "unrealistic" lol but I mainly used the "Xaviera body preset" and then small adjustments with the "Bimbofication" breasts and buttocks

For the hair:
Mom: I got the "Leyton Hair" from the Victoria 7 Pro Bundle https://f95zone.to/threads/victoria-7-pro-bundle-g3f.6044/

Sister: Fiora Hair

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
If the body thing is powerful XD mesclass some other character besides summer 7 to optangle the face

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
can anyone share the duf for the female characters, thanks? or provide model and hair for the female characters in the game?