EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1hKgLxg.png

Overview:
A family of five (Son, Older Sister, Younger Sister, Mom and Dad) have just moved to a new town to start a new life. The player stumbles upon an ancient artifact. Accidentally infusing himself with it, and unleashes monsters into a world between worlds. These beings will stop at nothing to destroy the artifact's host to gain entry into the real world. This artifact has uncontrollable powers, but feeds off of sexual energy to survive. The player will need to feed onto his own desires to prevent the artifact from killing it's host and bringing terrible monster's into this world. These powers may provide scenes with invisibility, instantly making people horny, Increase Penis Size, etc. Body-switching? The player will still need to find natural ways to get into his family's pants.

Updated: 08-02-2017
Developer: - -
Censored: No
Platform: Windows
Version: Final
Language: English
Other parts: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

2ejm7wzvdxqg.png 276wakefdgjc.png be7912j5rfda.png c8pgar5fu9n3.png e8gd9x0xbsh6.png l9f92m00w1w7.png wsz5wahsvoit.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxstyler

Aug 18, 2016
C

About This Game
A family of five (Son, Older Sister, Younger Sister, Mom and Dad) have just moved to a new town to start a new life. The player stumbles upon an ancient artifact. Accidentally infusing himself with it, and unleashes monsters into a world between worlds. These beings will stop at nothing to destroy the artifact's host to gain entry into the real world. This artifact has uncontrollable powers, but feeds off of sexual energy to survive. The player will need to feed onto his own desires to prevent the artifact from killing it's host and bringing terrible monster's into this world. These powers may provide scenes with invisibility, instantly making people horny, Increase Penis Size, etc. Body-switching? The player will still need to find natural ways to get into his family's pants

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on Game.exe to start playing.

Download Link:
Mega:

Game Info:
Release date: 25 July, 2016
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Incest, Big tits / Big breasts, Oral
Censorship: None
Developer / Publisher: ICCreations
Platform: PC / Windows
Version: 0.1
Language Game: English

I suggest starting a new game or using the attached save file as previous save files from the prologue have been untested.
Can i have torrent please mega is not giving me speed more than 50 kbps

Maxstyler

Aug 18, 2016
Speedtest shows my net speed at 18mbps ... i just dont get dl speed with MEGA rest everywhere its fine no problem with torrents ..

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Someone know what one has to do in the neightborood house when you sneak, I see a light near drummer but I every time I click on it I am found.
The drummer is to distract the father so you can pass. You need to go up the stairs. Up there waits a checkpoint.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated the image so people dont get confused about the version :)

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes