RPGM - Completed - The Artifact Part Three [ICCreations]

1. 5.00 star(s)

PR Mitter

Considering it was from 2017 the artwork is great, Alas ! ICCreation failed to improve over time. The artifact is way better than their current works. The Mom character is one of the most attractive Mom characters out there.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

latrop16

The Artifact trilogy is actually a good fun game with hot models and a decent story.
    I recommend to use cheat menu to progress faster, and with it in mind I can give it five stars. Played through all parts and it's worth it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5143451

I played all 3 parts last month. I had a lot of fun playing it, very interesting story, a little predictable, that he was his mothers father and his own, I was hooked to my chair, playing it. And nice graphics too...

I would love if one day a new version would be made with higher resolution, and modern features.

This game deserves to be higher up in the list, it's very good. Probably because it's ancient in comparison with other games.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

kimoo

quickly

the story

the render

the animation

gametime

RPGM world

Catwashere

Still one of my favorite RPGM games i have played i really enjoyed the series and it is not that long nor that hard to play.
    The story was unique in a good way!

Art 7/10
    Sex 7.5/10
    Story 8/10
    Characters 8/10
    Gameplay 7/10
  6. 5.00 star(s)

BiggusDikkus

I like the puzzles, even though I am not very coordinated on the keyboard. Overall I like the game. The renders were great and the models were awesome. The endings were great also. I haven't played many completed games and it is a comfort to do so. I'll watch for more from this development team.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

wrarar

gameplay: fun to play

ambient and music: good

story: good

characters: meh... good

scenes (erotics): preety hot

conclusion: honestly is a good end for trilogy of games. the puzzles and minigames where fun and short. the story wrap itself. games are made to be fun, and the artifact trilogy is fun in all means.
    this games worth your time and money.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

verzauberung

similar to part 1 and 2. imo part 2 had the best Scenes. this part(3) was still good. semi hard gameplay. but gotta say that the Story went nowhere and that the ending Scene was very weak. also i wish there are another or longer scene with the blonde cheerleader. but still, the game is good and if you liked part 1 & 2 you will like this part.