RPGM - Completed - The Artifact Part Two [ICCreations]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5143451

I played all 3 parts last month. I had a lot of fun playing it, very interesting story, a little predictable, that he was his mothers father and his own, I was hooked to my chair, playing it. And nice graphics too...

I would love if one day a new version would be made with higher resolution, and modern features.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

kimoo

LET'S BE QUICK

THE STORY

THE RENDER

THE ANIMATION

PALYTIME

MINGAMES
    _________
    MOST OF THEM BORING BORING BORING JUST GO THERE TO PICK THAT

rpgm
    _______
    THIS IS THE KIND OF rpgm GAME THAT MAKE YOU HATE THE rpgm AND THE DEVELOPER
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Danny Khan

Best Game Ever Played. If you less adventure from sex it becomes a boring job of few biological parts. Mini games are adequately challenging. The art of designing NPCs is realistic and erotic. Dialogues are exceptional reflects what really a woman wants. The main character is fond of sex but never too pushy to irritate women but persuasive and confident. I love this game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

wrarar

gameplay: fun to play

story: im going to say wierd but again kinda works.

ambient and music: really good (and a bit laggy)

scenes (erotics): pretty hot

characters: meh...good...idont know.

conclusion: gotta love erotics videogames that are actualy videogames (and not just "a simon say" and get boobs). in this game the plot is more present, and even when sometimes is kinda loose and odd. it fits well with the rest of the game.
    the gameplay is a bit more fun than the las game.
    this game worth your time and money.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

darlic

This game represents what i really seek in a game. Good scenes, nice story and easy but still enjoyable gameplay. Insta-pldeged to his patreon page.

Graphics: 9/10 (i've seen better but there are a lot of pics and animations are well made).
    Story: 9/10 (Quite original I must say)
    Scenes: 10/10 (This games definitely won't leave you with blue balls, also there is a convenient gallery to replay your favorite scenes any time you want to)
    Frustration factor: 10% (nothing really difficult, just a bit of thinking and average response times are required).
    Gameplay to fap ratio: 9.5/10 (each quest gives a different scene, could get a perfect 10 if there was implemented a fast travel system, good thing the game map is not that big)
  6. 4.00 star(s)

verzauberung

"Fap per played time" Rating 4/5

--------------------
    "Fap per played time" only rates how good the game is at giving you a good FAP. doesnt matter how good the art, gameplay, renders, model, Sound, writing, Story or anything like that is, if the game is good at giving you good and multiple faps in a decent amount of gametime, it will get a good rating, eles not. i rate games like this because in the end, i mainly play adult games for good faps...nothing eles
    -------------------

way better than part 1 imo

1 playthrough (over 3 days)=3 good faps: harpy, sister kitchen and Young aunt

really surpised the ending (young mum) didnt give me a good fap, i thought about forcing the fap on that Scene but it wasnt worth it and i think i moved on to man of the house to get my fap for that day (thanks ashley)

played through the game once without a walkthough, no problems. i liked the pacing of the game. you dont have to wait too Long for the next sex Scene. the Story is ok. the mc is cool, not an annoying bitch, one of the better mc's out there. the Girls model are good enough, i really like the big sister,harpy leader and the Young aunt, rest are not my style tbh. the sex Scenes are very fap friendly, thanks to reloop. some sex Scenes are better than others, the harpy Scene was BY FAR the best. but i did like the Young aunts model the most and the older sisters character the most (so all the were easy and good faps).

tbh just thinking about the harpy leader Scene gives me right now kinda a boner. if i see my self replaying this game in future for more faps, i will obv Change the "Fap per played time" Rating to a 5.

-------------------
    Other high rated "Fap per played time" games:
    -Milf's Villa
    -The Family Secret
    -My New Roommate
    -Dreams of Desire
    -GATE:The Opening
    -House Party
    -Pandora 1&2
    -The Gift Reloaded

Good "Fap per played time" games, that aren't on the same level as the ones i mentioned because of lack of fap or too much grind:
    -Road trip
    -Kristies revenge
    -Big brother
    -Man of the house
    -Summertime saga
    -My legacy
    -Adventures of Willy D
    -Beach Party(terrible sex Scene gameplay, not fap friendly)
    -The Artifact
  7. 5.00 star(s)

89tasker

Solid story, complete with no bugs, English, and actually has game play elements that require thought without being frustrating. Somewhat short, but satisfying. A top tier addition to the incest genre.