Others - Completed - The Asmodian Princesses and the Witch in the Forest [Final] [BlusterD]

1. 5.00 star(s)

poopingman

It's a first person perspective dungeon crawler game moving along square by square with turn based fights using skills and items. There is long dialogs but you can skip them. I like the graphics and girls are cute who have nice boobs and faces. Over all it's a fun game and I think other reviewers are improperly underrating this game. I enjoyed it and you would too.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Sinphil

Story is bad. The long internal dialogues in attempt to be funny even worse.

While the retro dungeon crawler fun at first it grew old quickly with poorly structured skill progression and ridiculous enemy skills that at certain point turned it all into Russian roulette with auto kill attack that could one shot you regardless of defense and health even if you using skills that supposedly prevent special attacks and a defeat as soon as MC KO regardless if rest of party alive.

Artwork was OK but not enough to lift this mess above one star.

Choices seemed meaningless and screw or molest everything that moves even if you try to choose a specific Princess every time.

While concept not bad the execution was a total failure.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

X Death

Story : I like the mc at the beginning but at the middle i suddenly didnt like him at all, he suddenly become a moron who cares about a snooping girl into a castle that he forgot a common sense and think like she's everything and ready to fight a battalion alone. god the story is so awful. choice seems didnt affect you at all but its seems it'll affect the end or its not at all and you just pick either alecto, astarte or lilulu.

voice is used over and over.

gameplay : bad. I'd rather called it a maze than a dungeon, its so random that you can easily get lost in it and it took forever to completely explore one floor. for equipment, is also so bad, the stats could be ups and down and there's no 100% accuracy weapon ive got so far, magic also depends on your weapon accuracy. shop also weird, its seels awful weapon for high price, its seems the price depends on the weapon, not the stats they got. also if you think you can fuck the enemy in the dungeon, too bad, you can only fuck the 3heroine and 1 milf once.

art : its fine, some is with ms. paint dick but its fine.

i like dungeon crawl game, but this game is just wasting time.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

xRoguex

This is clearly a VN. The only good thing here are the girls because they are clearly hot, but the rest is nothing special. The story is fine but before playing you need to go throught a big amount of dialogues and the voiced part are always the same words over and over.
    I personally wasted about 8 hours and i dropped it but if you like this genre you can look for other games like this a lot that there are a lot better.