Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I thought Steam didn't care about incest, why didn't the dev include MC's relations? Anyone know? Bought it to try and the relations aren't even in it. Anyone know of a patch for the steam version? :cry:
The Ipatch on OP works fine for Steam version. Don't use walkthrough mod for Steam, it will break your game.

Reactions: Antera and Highrar

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's just I always remembered this as having incest and not the crappy add on type of patch. The story flowed properly.
Because the person who made the patch just didn't do some replacer/add mommy/sis to everything, they actually wrote out bits and things.

any news for the next release?
It's been out a few days, did you just over look all the news about Chapter 2 being out on Steam?

Reactions: MiltonPowers

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
didnt see it nope but good to know thanks
will it come here too?
More than likely not, I doubt it has many changes compared to the one that's already here. Plus none of the patches work for Steam version, and Steam version also has censored content.

Chapter 3 will be the next update which you can see on Patreon there is a public poll explaining why there is long long long delays in between updates.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Incest patch updated to ch 2.8 (alone) + Incest patch and JokerLeader WT mod.

Instructions:

- Unrar the file
- Copy the "game" folder and paste it in The Assistant main folder (not in the "game" subfolder). Replace files when prompted
Does patch works on steam version?

Dec 20, 2018
I've got both seasons in Steam and was kinda disappointed by the main models change. It would be better to just change their school to college or university, the uniform could be left intact. Strange decision. I hope the version here/patreon gonna keep old models for all the future updates.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I've got both seasons in Steam and was kinda disappointed by the main models change. It would be better to just change their school to college or university, the uniform could be left intact. Strange decision. I hope the version here/patreon gonna keep old models for all the future updates.
I know there was a Patron vote on it, but I don't know what decision was made following that. I've warmed up to the Steam-version looks of at least one of the girls I saw in a preview, but I haven't seen enough of the others yet. I'd probably want to start again though so it's not such a jarring change. Hopefully it won't be a requirement though and I can continue with the girls I'm used to.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very few colleges and even less universities use schoolgirl uniforms. patreon version will keep old models for now.

I know there was a Patron vote on it, but I don't know what decision was made following that. I've warmed up to the Steam-version looks of at least one of the girls I saw in a preview, but I haven't seen enough of the others yet. I'd probably want to start again though so it's not such a jarring change. Hopefully it won't be a requirement though and I can continue with the girls I'm used to.
patreon and steam versions are like 2 different games so if plays steam then restart needed.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
patreon and steam versions are like 2 different games so if plays steam then restart needed.
Yeah, I meant if the dev decides to only go with the Steam-version models, and updates the Patron version to have those models instead. Not saying that will happen, but I was just suggesting I'd probably want to start from scratch if it did.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, I meant if the dev decides to only go with the Steam-version models, and updates the Patron version to have those models instead. Not saying that will happen, but I was just suggesting I'd probably want to start from scratch if it did.
It would ideally be better for the dev to do just one singular version, the game will probably never get finished and will get burnt out. Most developers who make 2 versions usually don't last or they make a patch. Plus the dev cuts it to one version, updates would only be a month or 2 apart vs like 6 months.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that has been expected since split happened. or wraps up game quickly and then starts new.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
For those who want to see some scene differences between Steam and Patreon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 74 Votes