VN Ren'Py The Avatar Trainer

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Hello guys so for my next project
I'll make a New Avatar Trainer

I've been made some bg, an other stuff on it

I hope i'll finished the demo next month or two (i'll upload it on itch and here)
I'll share my progress on my and

Hope you guys like it...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 11, 2018
Hello guys so for my next project
I'll make a New Avatar Trainer

I've been made some bg, an other stuff on it

I hope i'll finished the demo next month or two (i'll upload it on itch and here)
I'll share my progress on my and

Hope you guys like it...

watched, I could always use more ATLA games. Now that MITY is (mostly) out of the picture, you could become the biggest player in the ATLA space with this art. If you can manage a regular update schedule (2 months per update) I'd be willing to support you on patreon or kofi

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Why? MITY's game already exists and is almost complete. You have 2 MHA games with barely any content and 4 other abandoned games. You do a good enough job copying other art styles, but if you don't ever focus on a project nothing is going to get completed besides those "simulators" that are just a single animation loop.

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
watched, I could always use more ATLA games. Now that MITY is (mostly) out of the picture, you could become the biggest player in the ATLA space with this art. If you can manage a regular update schedule (2 months per update) I'd be willing to support you on patreon or kofi
thanks... i'll do my best

Reactions: Fappaholic finch
Mar 17, 2023
Greetings, I'm new to the site and was looking for ATLA stuff. I don't even know if you're still working on this game. I'm a writer and I'm a huge ATLA fan. So, don't know if you're ever looking for writers or help. But, if you ever are; I'd be interested. Thanks