SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Yes! Loving this game

Btw, what's the name of the game similar where you gotta collect the purple orbs floating in each room and gotta fuck the fairies? Can't find the game for the life of myself
Sexnote, but I think it's not right to talk about other games under a game's thread

Reactions: caballoloco

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
There is now an update button on the main page, but it requires a password, i tried the password in the op, but i got a Json error of some sort.
That PW from the OP is for the PC in the M/C's room. It has nothing to do with the update or new button for Patreon supporters.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
pregnancy?
Are you asking for a pregnancy tag or if there is in-game pregnancy? If it is the latter you are supposed to be able to knock up Juliet (The Nurse) during your date with her if you gift her a deep creampie.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Maou_

DA22

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 10, 2018
As far as I can see, none of the women. I completed everything in version 0.3.3. No new content seems to have been added in version 0.3.4. At least, I don't see it.
New women were added (asian sisters) and Victoria got content in .3.4. No idea yet what is in the 3.4.a. update if anything more as bugfixes..

Reactions: Led

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
New women were added (asian sisters) and Victoria got content in .3.4. No idea yet what is in the 3.4.a. update if anything more as bugfixes..
The asian sisters were introduced in 3.3. i know this cause i have not even downloaded 3.4 (was waiting on content with the sister) yet and i met them last time i played. There may have been new content though that i have not seen having not seen 3.4 yet

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Can you even access the MC's PC anymore?
As far as I can tell it was a one-time deal where you needed to figure out the PW. After that it's unlocked. I haven't needed to access the M/C's PC after that as the game relies on other mechanics to access stuff.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Alright I'm a bit confused here. I played update 3.3 to completion and downloaded 3.4a today. I tried to play 3.4a but I do not see any new content? The hint log shows all NPC storylines available complete from 3.3 with nothing new. I farted around town for a day and only came across an old scene in the club where the M/C gets clocked by the old dude and acquires a card for the gym. The gym is unavailable on the map in spite of the game giving you a message that it is unlocked. I recall this from an update older than 3.3 because I've seen it on an older playthough. So what exactly is in the update?

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
does anyone actually know why the updates are so underwhelming for this game? great renders and whatnot but updates are seriously underwhelming in terms of content...

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Actually the content you speak of was in update 3.3. I really do not see anything new in update 3.4a in spite of the change log saying there is new content. About 200+ renders are x-ray though so that would not change much unless one was to replay the entire game up to now.

• Sad
Reactions: LadyBee

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Wait 200 page. How have I never heard of this game before. What is the time the first version come out?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
So is the dev definitely working on integrating the prologue into the main game or is that just wishful thinking? Because to be honest, having the prologue be separate is super annoying. This game has been out for a while now, there really isn't a good reason for the prologue to still be separate.

Jul 3, 2020
I need advice, I downloaded the incest and cheat mods for awakening by slim to a new file called game restarted the game and replayed still can't cheat of change relationship with the characters. ....... I'm using android system ...... help

3.90 star(s) 115 Votes