Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
i don.t think there working on this game any more we should have a new update already
What makes you think we should have a new update already?

The last announcement on the discord was a month ago, and the dev said it would be 3 months before the next update.

So we've got 2 more months of waiting, if, he makes his self imposed deadline.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
say what you want about this game but the "landlady's" design is one of the best on this site
The babe designs, in general, are marvelous in The Awakening.
If an AVN can "tell" a player to get a hold of yourself and the player happily complies, that game is well worth playing.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
No 18 months without update is abandoned, 3 months is if developer hasn't made any type of post or anything. Post doesn't have to be on this site it can be on his Site, Patreon, SS, Discord ect
View attachment 3939919
Oh so that includes a discord post that you have to pay to see but no posts on any other platforms?

Just remembered there's another game he's working on. Sorry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Oh so that includes a discord post that you have to pay to see but no posts on any other platforms?

Just remembered there's another game he's working on. Sorry.
You don't have to pay to see the above post it's public. . No need to say sorry. Your prob thinking of Purple Orchid for other game

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Don't want to spoil anything but it turned me off from the whole game completely
It's been awhile since I played this one. I must be loosing it I don't remember a thing with or without condoms in this game enlighten me please and refresh my memory

Dbbballs

Sep 30, 2022
So... is the dev even still working on this?

Would be sad if not cuz the story was nice and the twins especially were really damn cute

3.90 star(s) 119 Votes