VN - Ren'Py - The Beautiful World [v0.4189(Saga)] [DaveBoon]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Shipfan66

As much as I hate posting negative reviews, in this case I kinda felt like I needed to. There's very little content for a game that's been on F95 for well over a year: even with my extremely fast connection, it still took me nearly as long to download as to play. The girls and locations look like they were ripped directly from the Genshin game files with a tool similar to NinjaRipper. The protagonist is a Koikatsu stock male character, and the sex animations are all stock Koikatsu gameplay ani's. The English translation is horrible -- seriously, Google Translate can do better than this, and honestly the writing really isn't worth translating. The only reason it even gets a second star is because contrary to several reports, it opened on the first go despite being located in a subdirectory of a subdirectory on an external drive. Complete waste of time for a game this long in development.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Alireza5150203505

My dreams comes true, all my wifus(not all) in one game its an great day for me, its has great characters, good features and great graphics, i hope for more characters and mikasa,i will be support you ,, , goood job, nooooice ✨