Unity The Benjamins [v1.3] [480Games]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
726309_TheBenjaminsLoadingScreenPromo.jpg

Overview:
The Benjamins is a brothel building, business simulation game. You need to recruit girls, train them and put them to work. You'll need to take care of their needs, train their skills and improve your relationship with them to improve their ability to make you mad stacks. You may even get lucky with a couple of them. Don't lose all your money or game's over. In the end it's all about The Benjamins.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-16
Release Date: 2020-10-05
Developer: 480 Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG CandyStripper024.png VegaModeling1.png AmberMassage.png

Last edited by a moderator:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is there something wrong with this game?, because every time I try and run it my windows prevents it saying it puts my computer at risk.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Game is just a pain in the pass. This shit is just torture. Anybody get cheat engine to work? I can't find any value at all.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
yea... few things:
1.malware detection.
2.there are some scenes (no animation just a picture) but you need to work pretty hard to get them.
3.the games speed is out of balance. the fast is too fast and the normal is too slow, you start to notice that at 3 girls +

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Probably it is a false positive

Reactions: neithernor

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Game is just a pain in the pass. This shit is just torture. Anybody get cheat engine to work? I can't find any value at all.
Yes, all values are FLOAT.

They are not precise. When searching for a value, give the whole rounded number shown. The right one will be around the same value, you can narrow it down to the only one.

The content doesnt warrant the trouble though. Dont bother with the game. Very little content and the content itself is like slideshow stopmotion

Reactions: Steve008

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
This game needs a family friend, who is also a virgin and trying to stay that way, who helps you get your business started. I'm also going to need a secretary at the bank who quits her job to whore for me, and a naive girl who applies to be a house-cleaner who you can pimp out to do the most depraved sex acts. And maybe a robot in the basement who calls me Master. Bonus cool points to anyone who knows wtf I am talking about here.

ExOtaku

Aug 21, 2019
I will wait to play this game until there are further updates. I just wished to comment because the premise of the game follows a lot of my interests/fetishes: training, working girls as if they are slaves, and lastly harem. I could drool at the concept all day. I truly wish the developer luck.

Nov 21, 2017
I get money deducted and a red text appears "Pay the" - the interesting part though - what I am actually paying for is missing.

Is it if your girls are not healthy?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes