Seeking The best casual slave trainer game you know of ?

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Hello !

I've been wanting to play a slave training game lately and looked in this forums for people asking for them too.
Unfortunately, most of the "best" ones people cite are number crunchers one step away from playing in an excel spreadsheet like Corrupted Saviors, Jack-o-Ninetails or Slave Maker.

Corrupted Saviors is interesting because on paper it's exactly what I'm looking for: corruption where the target slowly breaks down, tons of different situations, one broken target can help break another, etc.
Does anyone know of a game that is this complete but without needing to invest too much in understanding complex systems to be enjoyed fully ?

Witch Trainer is a good example (so are other similar trainers based on this formula), and so are the 3 Delta Games (Crimes, Indecency and Lust)
Monster Girl Club Bifrost is casual, but that's not really what I'm looking for since there isn't a lot of situations or even a story in the breaking of the characters, it's purely casual management.

Thank you for your time !

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
Princess Tower probably would have been one of the best slave trainers if it weren't abandoned. It's still a good game but ends abruptly just as you're getting to the good parts.

Elven Conquest and Elven Conquest 2 are good casual trainers but they run faster than the examples you've written above.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'll just mention VB Chimera, mainly because it's focused on non-con corruption with demon & tentacle stuff like Corrupted Saviors. I remember it being well-written too, for a Japanese game. It's part of a series, but I think it stands out as the only trainer and the others are complex strategy-RPGs.