VN - Others - Completed - The Best Magic Tricks to Improve your Sex Life [Final] [Lemon]

1. 4.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

Cool little vn, but sadly too short for my liking.
    This could have been a pretty interesting rpg, about the rise of a certain airheaded witch who tries to get along with demons by means of friendship instead of control. :cool::coffee:

*Nice art.
    *Alright sex scenes.
    *Okay background ambient.
    *Cute mc, her friend, and their story.

Have fun, and don't forget to use the code to unlock optional cg's, those are fun too~ :giggle::coffee:
  2. 4.00 star(s)

t727

Hot 2d art, too little of them perhaps.
    The different paths could have been laid out better to see all content but there we go...
    Interestingly the VN isn't tagged with tentacles even though the primary banner has it visible.

Rated: 4/5
    Based on: Completed
  3. 3.00 star(s)

ColumbaTiberius

It has a lot of pros for me. Pretty quickly getting to the sex and the choices do take the Player Character into different routes that does encourage replay. No need to grind the corruption or lust gauge to unlock stuff. Good art and nice variety.

But as much as I can appreciate it being a quick sex game... the total absence of Ending hurts it. Just goes to black with a Good/Bad End outro. It's kind of like enjoying a good meal, then abruptly it's over. You put your fork down to get another bite and there's nothing. You were sure there was more, but it's just not there.

I can see why others gave it higher marks, but the non-Ending just makes the game feel incomplete to me.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BRONKKNORB

It is very short, but has no filler. Just plot, choice, bam. Hot, well drawn scenes. It could have been longer and I'd have loved it, but its just fine as is.

A welcome break after playing through some high rated games which have me hammering the skip button like i died at the keyboard.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

HardcoreCuddler

The game isn't much but it doesn't try to hard to be either.

It's great. It's short and to the point sex without all the useless filler in the middle, but the story makes everything better, still, even thought it's a silly story.

Play it.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

mattin69

Very funny!
    The graphics of the game are very pleasant, the intertwining of the options is also excellent with different and intriguing results!
    The only flaw is the text covering the images a little in the most interesting parts. But overall beautiful and intriguing game!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Necrosian

Cute and fluffy game. Very nice CGs. It's short, but not in a bad way, it doesn't overstay it's welcome. You can choose what content you want.

Only complaint i would have with this is the abrupt ending. It lacks an epilogue of any kind. Couple more lines and/or maybe a CG for each route would do.