VN - Others - Completed - The Bet [Final] [XavierVCP]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ggthx

Game was surprisingly good....for the most part. It gave me quite the surprise as I thought this was going to be another mediocre game. However with that being said, I thought there would be actual branching paths but coming to find out it just gave the illusion of different paths as it doesn't really matter as all roads lead to the same outcome.

Still a good game that is not shallow on content, just that this game couldn't stick the landing so to speak...it kinda falls apart at the end but the beginning and middle of the game are great. So 4 stars for the effort, just have the paths actually be what you lead the player to be it is, not a middle ground as the game dev gives us in the end.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Draintheswamp

Boring, bad dialogue, glitchy (multiple errors), and the posing is really awful. wouldn't recommend at all. cringy excuse for a game. not worth the time to download at all. what were you thinking? check out some other games first. not being able to save cant even save this game. It also baffles me why anyone would be into this cuck stuff., which this game goes out of its way to force players into doing. hard pass.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My rating of this Game (Final):
    Pros:

-Great Renders
    -Easy Playing
    -Lots of Characters
    -Great Male Characters
    - No Bullshit
    - All different Ages

Cons:
    -Couldn't Save

Now this game was a surprise for me,it came out of nowhere,and Im glade it did,hot scenes with the wife,different characters and also easy playing with no bullshit,the scenes are great and easy to play, also the different locations keep it from getting boring.
    Animation is also Hot,the only thing that kills it for me is that I didn't see auto forward or a way to save the game,but the Dev said he had problems with the game there.
    A fantastic game which I will play over and over.
    Damn worth the Download,and hope he gets the save and auto forward to work.