FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] The Bite: Revenant [v0.62] [madmate.games] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 798MB
Repack size: 275MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
madmate.games
Looks like some files were converted to webp to shrink it down, but are still referenced in the game as jpgs
Code:
image 0101001 = Movie(channel="movie", play="animations/0101001.webm", loop=0, image="images/story/mc_intro/0101endframe.jpg")
Also a bunch on PNGs: While loading <'Image' u'images/story/mc_intro/mc_intro_025144.png
and many more

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I know it might be impossible but could pregnancy be a feature in the future?
If I remember right, the Doc did say something about the ancient extinct vampires being able to get women pregnant, and it seems like the MC may have the powers those "extinct" vampires had so maybe it's not off the table. The developer has opened the door for it. Don't know if it *will* happen or the developer just wants the option for if they want to have it later.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
What does the "official" walkthrough do ? Downloaded, activated it, but I don't see any difference

Edit: Oh, I see, it shows you AFTER the choice what it does or affects.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
madmate.games
Very obvious bug, so it's probably been reported already, but there is some sequence breaks and errors in the freeroam.

If you go to Zoey's room first, you can pick Moghilla or Shauvin. If you pick Shauvin and finish her interaction, you gotta talk to Zoey again to advance, but it plays the entire conversation again + getting the payment again.

If you go to Shauvin first before talking to Zoey, there is some convo about MC getting payed (but he didn't actually receive the money from Zoey yet).

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
The coding in this game is way beyond anything I can make sense of lol. I'm having a hard time adding skill points via console or URM.

So far... I can see that making choices that add skills use the function addSkill("Survival", 5) or other variations of that. What stumps me is that all the skills listed under MCSkills like MCSkills[8].Level are all set to 0 which doesn't match what is shown on the status screen.

If I use the console to addSkill("Survival", 5), the MCSkills[8].Level will show an increase by that amount, but this isn't reflected in the status screen. I am guessing there is some function that transfers the values on the MCSkills to your actual stats or something... but this is where I'm stuck.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
What does the stats do actually?
It lets you add some flair to some dialogue if you pass the checks and you get more favorable responses (and "likes" by the characters) if you pass them, for example Science with the Doctor and Charm/Etiquette with certain important dude

The coding in this game is way beyond anything I can make sense of lol. I'm having a hard time adding skill points via console or URM.

So far... I can see that making choices that add skills use the function addSkill("Survival", 5) or other variations of that. What stumps me is that all the skills listed under MCSkills like MCSkills[8].Level are all set to 0 which doesn't match what is shown on the status screen.

If I use the console to addSkill("Survival", 5), the MCSkills[8].Level will show an increase by that amount, but this isn't reflected in the status screen. I am guessing there is some function that transfers the values on the MCSkills to your actual stats or something... but this is where I'm stuck.
Have you tried using Extended Variable Viewer ( [Tool] - [Ren'Py] - Extended Variable Viewer 3.00.01 - For walkthrough authors, game authors and modders | F95zone ) to see more stuff when the variable changes ?

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
It lets you add some flair to some dialogue if you pass the checks and you get more favorable responses (and "likes" by the characters) if you pass them, for example Science with the Doctor and Charm/Etiquette with certain important dude

Have you tried using Extended Variable Viewer ( [Tool] - [Ren'Py] - Extended Variable Viewer 3.00.01 - For walkthrough authors, game authors and modders | F95zone ) to see more stuff when the variable changes ?
Hmm maybe I'll look into it. Seems kinda complicated though.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
The game was fairly tolerable despite the awkward sandbox implementation but... then, in the last update, my MC died.
Game Over.

Well, it's a way to end the game so no complaints.
It was fairly short though.

Good luck with your next game, maybe just a simple choice-driven AVN without sandbox and ridiculous game overs?

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
The game was fairly tolerable despite the awkward sandbox implementation but... then, in the last update, my MC died.
Game Over.

Well, it's a way to end the game so no complaints.
It was fairly short though.

Good luck with your next game, maybe just a simple choice-driven AVN without sandbox and ridiculous game overs?
You do know there is a roll-back function?
My character "died" at that point too - I scrolled back a few screens and made the other choice..simples!
This is not a "hard-core" permadeath RPG, where you have to start all over with each bad choice - just saying.

Leon queen

Apr 13, 2020
is there anything im supposed to do after the moghilla estate?
Im just stuck in my apartment with nothing to do but i never received a "this update is over/finished"

Reactions: WastedTalent

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I got everything done except get my papers from the bar guy... says I can't go there without Zoey but when I knock on her door she isn't home... I did all the other missions though....?

Reactions: Leon queen
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes