HTML The Black Baron [v0.3B] [ColossalProjectProductions]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

The Text Formatting is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ColossusProjectProduction

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2022
Some bloody good news. The update 0.3A is almost finished and is likely to come out sometime next week, definitely out within 2 weeks. As stated before, please do join the . I wish we didn't have to resort to such methods, but we'll be relying on community made "imagepacks" from now on, to respect Patreons' ToS. ;)

The game is still made with media injections in mind, so it will not be much work on your side, and you are certain to enjoy this next update.

Reactions: QBaSS

ColossusProjectProduction

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2022
Some bloody good news. The update 0.3A is almost finished and is likely to come out sometime next week, definitely out within 2 weeks. As stated before, please do join the . I wish we didn't have to resort to such methods, but we'll be relying on community made "imagepacks" from now on, to respect Patreons' ToS. ;)

The game is still made with media injections in mind, so it will not be much work on your side, and you are certain to enjoy this next update.

AS MENTIONED BEFORE, PLEASE GO TO OUR

Reactions: QBaSS

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
White army, black baron
They are preparing the royal throne,
But from the taiga to the British seas
The Red Army is the strongest
The red army got some pretty devastating and embarrassing defeats and was famous for their lack of discipline in most theatres of war, my uneducated patriotic fellow user.

Reactions: str8up

WhatDatDogDoing

Sep 26, 2021
Quick question, the first time you get the Katherine BJ I had 3 options (take a walk, return the favor and take her(?)), but i rolled back and the options were gone, I restarted the game and chose different paths but I still only get one choice

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes