The Blackmailer's Revenge™ The Adult Visual Novel Game by XerxesBlack™

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
The Blackmailer's Revenge™ The Adult Visual Novel Game by Xerxes Black
So, I mentioned I've been playing a ton of Visual Novel games, which as a Fiction Writer, made me want to try my hand at writing one.
But, first I decided to edit a game free of charge just to get my name out there in the Visual Novel gaming community and developers.
The last couple days while on Christmas holiday, I decided to write one of my own.
I am writing the demo right now with the back story and premise and outline almost done as well as the first chapter by mid January.
I will be looking for a Dev soon and hopefully someone here on F95zone will come forth and join me with the visual side of things.
I want to have a 3DCG game with animation if possible.
I will be writing a strong character driven story with lots of backstory with visuals and options. I love the element of having so many choices in a Visual Novel so hopefully whoever joins me will help me create an awesome experience for the player. Therefore there will be a story set in the present and the past to keep things lively.
I am looking to work on this for at least the next three years. And, since I have an idea of how the story will play out I hope it won't take 3yrs.
Finger crossed.

• Hey there
Reactions: Tortoise62 and Cul

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
So, now that the heavy work helping KissKiss Studios with the Bright Lord game story editing, proofreading and a rework of 0.1-03 has been released, I've learned some really cool information working with him.
Now, I've got a bit of breather till the next chapter/release and some time to work on my own demo.

I've an interesting story I want to tell and I want to do a good job telling it and making sure I have a complete story arc written out from the start so that I don't give up halfway thru or run out of steam or worse run out ideas.

With models, having too many means that there will be a lot more time and costs involved. So, I want to make sure there is a large number of models, but that they also a purpose in the story, so they don't end up only being used once (thanks KKS). Like I said, learning a lot as I play and work on these games. Nothing like a boring game.

But, I also want to make it interesting for those who like to patch games. Once a game is out there, you don't really have much control, as we learned with beta tester leak for Bright Lord 0.3. But, games are the only form of entertainment where the players have a say in how the entertainment is created along the way. This doesn't mean that the dev or writer necessary needs to listen to every thing being said. After all, who wants to create a game thats filled with the same elements of stories that 100 others have in it.

No, I want the game to stick out in the minds of the player long after they have stepped away from the keyboard.
That is the best thing, having someone think over and over a scene they play in a game, just like a moment in a book or movie, etc.

I have my 5 key main characters sorted, MC, his girlfriend, Stepsister, Stepsister's two girlfriends.
His family, father and his 2nd wife, (MC' stepmother), MC's biological mother - the mystery she hides.
MC's mentor. MC's Principal.

I am trying to keep the plot under wraps so far, as I don't want it to feel like just another school setting or returning MC story, though there are elements of both in it.

One HC scene is already written that happens in 0.3. Working on 0.1 now.

So, if you want a game that is really expensive in story details, and sexual dialog, and not just, "put it in" "it feels so good" "i'm cumming" "you made a mess" end scene. Scenes which basically making the MC, your character look like a two pump chump, well you are not gonna get that in TBR. I want you to enjoy the experience. After all, nothing worse than having a fantasy game not have an element of fantasy.

I really like games like Milfy Touch, The Spellbook, DeLuca Family, of course now, Bright Lord since I got to rework the story writing and not the plot. Thats important to me, not reworking the plot. The plot has to be the original writer's dream, not mine to redo as an editor. Also, I enjoy, Intimate Relations. These games have great stories, character arcs, and they really deliver with the art in the renders and animations.

Hopefully, I am able to work with an awesome dev and coder to deliver some great gameplay along with great art and story that you won't forget.

Xerxes

Reactions: Tortoise62

Tortoise62

Jan 18, 2018
So, now that the heavy work helping KissKiss Studios with the Bright Lord game story editing, proofreading and a rework of 0.1-03 has been released, I've learned some really cool information working with him.
Now, I've got a bit of breather till the next chapter/release and some time to work on my own demo.

I've an interesting story I want to tell and I want to do a good job telling it and making sure I have a complete story arc written out from the start so that I don't give up halfway thru or run out of steam or worse run out ideas.

With models, having too many means that there will be a lot more time and costs involved. So, I want to make sure there is a large number of models, but that they also a purpose in the story, so they don't end up only being used once (thanks KKS). Like I said, learning a lot as I play and work on these games. Nothing like a boring game.

But, I also want to make it interesting for those who like to patch games. Once a game is out there, you don't really have much control, as we learned with beta tester leak for Bright Lord 0.3. But, games are the only form of entertainment where the players have a say in how the entertainment is created along the way. This doesn't mean that the dev or writer necessary needs to listen to every thing being said. After all, who wants to create a game thats filled with the same elements of stories that 100 others have in it.

No, I want the game to stick out in the minds of the player long after they have stepped away from the keyboard.
That is the best thing, having someone think over and over a scene they play in a game, just like a moment in a book or movie, etc.

I have my 5 key main characters sorted, MC, his girlfriend, Stepsister, Stepsister's two girlfriends.
His family, father and his 2nd wife, (MC' stepmother), MC's biological mother - the mystery she hides.
MC's mentor. MC's Principal.

I am trying to keep the plot under wraps so far, as I don't want it to feel like just another school setting or returning MC story, though there are elements of both in it.

One HC scene is already written that happens in 0.3. Working on 0.1 now.

So, if you want a game that is really expensive in story details, and sexual dialog, and not just, "put it in" "it feels so good" "i'm cumming" "you made a mess" end scene. Scenes which basically making the MC, your character look like a two pump chump, well you are not gonna get that in TBR. I want you to enjoy the experience. After all, nothing worse than having a fantasy game not have an element of fantasy.

I really like games like Milfy Touch, The Spellbook, DeLuca Family, of course now, Bright Lord since I got to rework the story writing and not the plot. Thats important to me, not reworking the plot. The plot has to be the original writer's dream, not mine to redo as an editor. Also, I enjoy, Intimate Relations. These games have great stories, character arcs, and they really deliver with the art in the renders and animations.

Hopefully, I am able to work with an awesome dev and coder to deliver some great gameplay along with great art and story that you won't forget.

Xerxes
Knowing your work from Bright Lord, I'm excited for you to release your own game! Looking forward to playing it down the road. Best of luck in development.