Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Blacksmith's Son [Demo] [Romeo3D]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Dvvalin

★ The Blacksmith’s Son
    I'm writing this review after playing the demo. Here's what I liked and did not like so far.

+ Writing is decent
    + Medieval Fantasy Setting
    + Non-Human(Elf) Love Interest
    + Lord’s Daughter is attractive
    + NO NTR PLANNED

+/- The MC is not your typical Caucasian. It’s a + for me because I am not white either so I can relate better but I can understand if others may not like it.
    +/- The Character Models and Renders are okayish.

- Gameplay and Mechanics are Clunky.

The game is far from perfect but it is still a nice game and has a certain appeal to it. Would I recommend playing it? Yes, but don't expect too much. I'd give it 4 stars but I'll make it 5 only because it’s a demo.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    +Story seems interesting.
    +Girls/Women could look pretty good with some improve. At least they have potencial.

Bad Points
    - There is one animated sex scene, its more like remembering the night before, everywhere is dark and its looks prety bad. Looks awfuly bad, have low FPS, bad quality and it doesnt looks like about our MC because the man in sex scene have black skin while our MC have white... So honestly i got hard time to understand that scene... So first of all sex scene positions and lightnings need big chance and secondly animations needs lots of work.
    -Graphic/Render quality looks pretty bad and need improve.
    -Woman/Girls renders needs some work for being attaractive.
    -Menu and UI is awfull... That one of worst game UI i saw in games... Just... Use classic Renpy UI mate... You dont need to be unique if you cant make better than classic one...
    -After choices there is black screen change and its annoying. You dont need add that. Just delete it...

For The End
    Its looks like have potencial but im not sure... If DEV dont chage this game big time with first update and make update smilar to this one this game gonna be poor... I will wait new update and hope DEV can make this game better. Wish you luck. If it wasnt DEMO i would give 2 star rate but its DEMO so... Im gonna say 3 star and edit when new update comes.