README - The Bloo Guide [2020-10-13]

1. 5.00 star(s)

bigcokezero

cartography is my fetish

oh, shit, wait i gotta do 200 goddamned words, so i gusss i am going to speak not in contractions and fucking insert fucking curses between every fucking word to meet the fucking word count, cool, yeah. uh. no really tho i do like internet cartography type shit and this is one of those things, lately i've been try ing to find places to get doujin recommendations because my taste is getting too specific i guess and i can ' t post to 4chan because i use a vpn (fuk them) so yeah. okay so my fantasy is like hardcore corruption tentacles shimaidon but no one uses the effin shimaidon tag on any site which is dumb, also we need a tag for "2 girls" who are just friends or coworkers or whatever, because yeah. also shimaidon is great but incest is kinda eh, so there should be an 'incidental incest' tag. okay off my soapbox on this 6 year old post, it still rocks, thanks bro send me recs
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 78125

Excelente post. Reune todas las mas interesantes webs que nos gustan a todos..voy a disfrutar explorando cada una de ellas. Seguramente encontraré material novedoso y muy hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Marcibx

This is a great guide of virtually everything needed to create a game. It must have been a lot of effort, so thanks for putting it together. Definitely made my job to start my own game easier, and I suspect also many others'.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

AbsolutDegenerate

This review doesn't look at the recommendation section, so check it out Here if you want to.

This post should be required reading for all users, if you're looking to get a broad survey of tools, resources, and content available online, you'll find it here.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Twistty

A very well thought out and extensive list - that I come back to often.
    Especially to reference the Tools section.
    The layout in clean, simple and easy to follow.
    Thanks Bloo for this post and the recent update.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Burt

Brilliant addition to the site informative list of good sites that can be useful to most that visit this site
    If you need some ideas about what other sites you might like read and bookmark this thread
  7. 5.00 star(s)

kittykat112

A very good resource page for finding a lot of useful websites. Ranges from sites to get content from to places that help you edit save files/games. Oh and tools for would be content creators seeking to start themselves.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Kinnerman

This is probably one of the most useful guides on the site and I find myself often coming back to it whenever I need help finding something.