VN - Others - Completed - The Bodyguard Girl Is Too Strong [Final] [Peach Punch!]

1. 1.00 star(s)

DSTORQUE

This game is not for me. Honestly, you'd have to be into some extremely specific fetishes for this to be a satisfying game.

You play a spy trying to copy documents at a rich party, but a bodyguard is hounding the whole time. The scenario isn't the problem, it's the bodyguard herself. While she's undeniably attractive, her personality is a complete psychopath. She loves to kill. Anyone. Even her own men.

If you complete your objective, she catches you in the room and literally beats you to death. If you deny her mindgames and fail at the mission, she breaks your limbs, fucks your limp body, and then discards you.

Either way, the MC (and I) are never in a situation that's actually enjoyable. Hard to enjoy being raped when you have fractured limbs, y'know?

I'd avoid this game unless your into rape and murder, which I mean, c'mon, really? Even when amazonian babes are involved, who thinks of being raped and murdered and gets turned on?
  2. 1.00 star(s)

MoneyMan181

Decided to try this because it says the bodyguard is a tomboy and just going off of the previews alone, I could tell she wasn't.

Lo and behold I was proven correct! She's just the most insufferable bitch on the planet. Guess every girl with slightly masculine traits is considered a tomboy now. Seriously though, she's written in the most annoying way possible. Constantly grandstanding, being condescending, and just being an overall horrible human being. I guess that's hot to some people for some reason.

Well what about the H-scenes? Surely they're at least alright? No, not really. Or at least I doubt it, I couldn't be bothered to do a second play-through and look at the other ones. The one I got is where she beats the MC within an inch of his life, rapes him, and leaves his unconscious body outside. And while all this was happening, the MC was weirdly enraptured by her beauty and power despite having a concussion, broken rib, and whatever else I skipped over. He can no longer pursue his spy career due to permanent disabilities from the injuries he's sustained. But he obsesses over her for the rest of his life for some reason despite her ruining it.

On the topic of MC, he's also an annoying insufferable shithead with a huge ego! I can't tell if it's better or worse than the girl, since the MC acts like a fucking child and calls himself the "Stealth Master" and that he's "Like a chameleon" because he's so good at being a spy. How old was the writer for this? Maybe if this game was some parody it'd be funny but sadly that's not the case. Should've given the MC some art and a face so I don't feel like I have to self-insert as this idiot.

The art is nothing to write home about and ranges from decent to out of place. Feels like every piece of art was made by a different person.

Please just don't bother. It's not funny bad, it's just eye-rolling bad. If you want a reverse ryona game, go play Tower of Trample, this just ain't it chief.