Unity Abandoned The Book of Kleopatra [v0.0.1 alpha] [ExxxPlay]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
BoK1.png
Overview:
The Book of Kleopatra
is an adventure 3D game from the third person, telling about the adventures of a young and pretty girl Kiera, an interplanetary archeologist who finds artifacts of various races and ancient civilizations on different planets. In general, nothing special :)
But at one point, an unusual artifact comes into her hands - the Ancient Book of the Great Cleopatra and the life of Kiera is changing. The mysterious Spell of the Book falls on the girl, what immediately manifests itself in an ever growing exciting that can only be weakened for a short time... well, in a known way))) To get rid of the spell completely, Kiera needs to find 69 (yes, we love this number :))) ) artifacts described in this book, and then conduct a certain ritual, the meaning of which is still unclear.
Updated: 28-Aug-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.01 alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Controls:

Same dev of and

Downloads:
- - -

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
woman protagonist..

mostly mean she gonna need to fuck various monsters or npcs...

hmmm...i dont know...

i like the concept, i like to see unreal/unity full 3D game. and the char is pretty nice. but i m more scared about the gameplay itself.
if the goal is to play a girl who gonna fuck (or get fucked) by various things like a pure whore... i m out :/

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
archeologist girl who finds something (in a cave) and gets into some curse/magic timetravel thing into an egyptish world, involving paths and stairs through some shadow-world thing.......
c'mon someone help me, i KNOW 100% i played this (without the sex part) as an actual adventure game several years ago..... can't remember the name of the game ( ' -')

adolfhipster

Sep 7, 2017
archeologist girl who finds something (in a cave) and gets into some curse/magic timetravel thing into an egyptish world, involving paths and stairs through some shadow-world thing.......
c'mon someone help me, i KNOW 100% i played this (without the sex part) as an actual adventure game several years ago..... can't remember the name of the game ( ' -')
You're probably thinking of Donkey Kong

zubitex

Aug 24, 2017
I think its Counter Strike. Am I right?

Granata

Dec 29, 2017
I found a bug with stairs. Wneh she runs and when she jumps on stairs, she floats in the air and falls and gets hurt... Hey... somebody found sexual content?)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
the path she is walking along reminds me of the hall of exams of the temple of bevelle in final fantasy x... ofc without the teleporter thingy...

Reactions: ponyguy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the path she is walking along reminds me of the hall of exams of the temple of bevelle in final fantasy x... ofc without the teleporter thingy...
worse FFX moment lol.. the amount of time i put in that to get all the chest -_-

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
worse FFX moment lol.. the amount of time i put in that to get all the chest :noexpression:
heh, guess what, when i bought ffx for my ps2 my father also bought the official walkthrough book from square. with the book it was ofc fucking easy to get all the chests. more than 10 years later (not even half a year ago) i played the game again, this time i tried it without the book and only read in it when i was at the end of a path to not miss anything before going on. and i tell ya, those temple puzzles were just pure trial and error shit. the very first one was remarkably easy, the rest was just unlogical. the ice temple was the worst of 'em all. i never understood the logic behind this. i knew where the fortuna gem was, but i never understood how to get it. i had to use the book there before i would lose my nerves -.-. bevelle temple was just hugely annoying, 'cause it took ages and a hd a lot of nerve wrecking trial and error (however it's not too difficult to get to that chest...'it's just a huge time waster).

so i can totally relate to ya comment there XD.

Sep 13, 2017
You can only run around and they couldnt even get that right.

Anyway, does anybody remember the first main menu track from somewhere? I have heard it before, just cant put a name on it.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Compared to the others games released by these guys, this is probably garbage. In fact, to see them working on a new game completely speaks a lot about their other projects. Don't believe me? Play for 5 minutes and see what this dev is capable of. Can't even polish one game before they jump into another, and this one looks really ambitious. That's too bad, it looks interesting, but I'm betting it will get two updates and then be abandoned for another project in the future. I don't mean to trash talk the devs, but their work isn't exactly stellar enough to warrant a new game. Those poor 38 patrons.

Reactions: lagartha

AvionA

Oct 4, 2017
So I run down the first staircase, and die somehow from a two inch fall. This isnt a game, this isnt even worthy of being called a alpha. Remove this untill they have real content please.

badgerbane

Aug 11, 2017
Was it Realms of the Haunting by any chance? That had a 'dimensional warp to ancient Egypt' part.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Was it Realms of the Haunting by any chance? That had a 'dimensional warp to ancient Egypt' part.
No. It was more of a flip-screen adventure as far as i remember. And the warp was like the same paths and stairs as in the preview pics, but the area around was white clouds instead of black.
Guess we'll never find out. Don't want to derail the thread from this game too much ( ' -')

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
I found a bug with stairs. Wneh she runs and when she jumps on stairs, she floats in the air and falls and gets hurt... Hey... somebody found sexual content?)
After running (and at some point just straight up floating) around the platforms I didn't get to see anything, but I did realize a couple of things. For example, stairs are mankind's worst enemy and are always plotting your demise, it's always a bad idea to do a u turn in a narrow platform, you should always walk cautiously if you're about to cross a mysterious ring of light because you might get teleported to a random platform where having momentum instantly becomes your biggest regret and also there's no amount of plastic surgery that could make this poor girl look good again after that explosion at the potato farm 6 years ago.

Before I forget, I kind of found something that looked like it could be a map, which would have been great because that place is severely confusing and having a way to track my movement would have saved me a lot of time, but you can't pick it up because pre alpha. Also there are a couple of placeholder notes here and there, probably triggers for whatever would be the sex scenes, since they talk about strange unspecified kinks but you can't read them because they're in an alien language.

Reactions: QPK
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote