BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Why do they have to make voyeur scenes where you see a future LI having sex with someone else? Why cant anyone just make a voyeur scene where the MC sees two people just having sex that arent even LI's or future LI's?
Damn it almost like women are able to have sex without ever involving the self-inserting mc aka you

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Lol, imagine that the majority of humanity doesn't want to know/see their partners past sexual encounters because it triggers disgust in people that don't have specific fetishes. SHOCKER ;)
imagine caring about who fucks who in the past, just a heads up, most people have sex. SHOCKER ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Fluffy Neko

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I bet this has been asked before but humor me if you will. I copy pasted this because I'm in a rush. Does the voyeur cross into ntr? The other dude should be the voyeur scene. And the orc/oni?

Amuranth

Apr 28, 2023
i hate to ask dumb question but i for the life of me cannot figure it out, when does it become night? ive been playing for 30 minutes or so and its still as day, thought maybe i had to take a nap for it to be night but nope, its still sunny, any answers please?

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Why tf is it round based but also not? I keep getting attacked in the menu where I chose the special ability,attack,item

Amuranth

Apr 28, 2023
Why tf is it round based but also not? I keep getting attacked in the menu where I chose the special ability,attack,item
that brown timer below your health is the recharge rate until you can attack again, enemies have it too and sometimes they recharge faster than you.

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
that brown timer below your health is the recharge rate until you can attack again, enemies have it too and sometimes they recharge faster than you.
I know. But their timer goes on while you are in the menu too. So you have to pick what attack/item/spell you want to use as fast as possible, and that is not... good. If you spend like 5 seconds in the selection some enemies just do 2 attacks while you are just in that menu.

Reactions: Amuranth

Amuranth

Apr 28, 2023
I know. But their timer goes on while you are in the menu too. So you have to pick what attack/item/spell you want to use as fast as possible, and that is not... good. If you spend like 5 seconds in the selection some enemies just do 2 attacks while you are just in that menu.
yeah its a bit annoying i can agree with that but to me it feels like a breath of fresh air, far more unique than most other combat systems at the very least.

JACM40

May 6, 2017
i hate to ask dumb question but i for the life of me cannot figure it out, when does it become night? ive been playing for 30 minutes or so and its still as day, thought maybe i had to take a nap for it to be night but nope, its still sunny, any answers please?
Late reply but just seeing it, you need to go to the aunt inn, and when choosing to sleep don't have her go to your room and the option to sleep till night will appear there.

Reactions: Amuranth

pippo67

Oct 17, 2018
Hi I'm don't find a lot of things, 2° Veldrua Flower I don't, Rare Herb and so on. Where is the Thief.
Why tha maps are not named when you enter. Where is the Shadow Forest, or Crawley woods.
I Think I have used the rar flower for me. And now I don't have any more
More I play more I deslike this gaame.

Last edited: