VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Bully I Hate [v0.7 Alpha] [Nylad]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mister_M

I might re-review this game later, but for now I leave 5 stars rating for the following reasons:

1. there's a lot of hard work and passion behind the game;
    2. the dev is just beginning his adventure with creating adult VNs and you can clearly see his evolution with every update; the current version is a vast improvement upon previously existing ones and the dev shows no signs of stopping;
    3. the dev listens to his players and uses feedback for the benefit of the game;
    4. the game already offers a nice array of femdom scenes with solid models, renders and animations; all erotic scenes are progressively becoming more complex (and hot), which gives hope for the future of the game;
    5. while the story is simple it's also getting better with every update and offers characters with clear character traits and different physiques;
    6. there's also a route where you can say no to femdom (like anyone would do that, right? ;)) so the player is not forced (apart from few short early scenes) to play the femdom route.

In summary, while the game is obviously far from perfect it has some nice, juicy moments, interactions and quite good femdom content that gets progressively better. If the dev will continue the improvements with such speed as he does now we can have a winner on our hands.

Also, as a Patreon I can add that contact with the dev is really smooth and he's taking his work and Patreons requests seriously.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

LAKueiJin

Giving it a 5 star review because it's a little femdom game with great renders, a rather unique premise and so far a decent story with plenty of choices and lots of potential! It's originally in French, so the English dialogue doesn't feel natural in every scene, and the game can also feel a little bit rushed now and then, but none of these are issues that can't be solved and the dev is active in talking with the community and improving many things. Don't listen to the salty reviewer who moronically stated that this is plagiarizing another game with a similar name - it caters to completely different fetishes, has a completely different storyline and if you're a femdom sub like me this game is definitely worth a try! There are 3 potential mistresses/bullies, (with cute models and animations) all of whom will have a separate relationship with you and most likely individual endings based on your choices, as well as a submissive and a more dominant revenge path, so it also accommodates varying tastes.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

jose100

Review of V 0.7 Alpha

I'm gonna be honest from the begginig, I'm giving this game a 5 stars rating because it has the possibility of revenge as well as a femdom path wich is something I love. Despite that it is honestly a very good femdom game which could -as almost every game- improve in some parts; animations, dialogues, renders... But the revenge plot it's very interesting and I do really think it suits the game because the femdom is based on basically bullying and abusing the weak MC and as it isn't consented it makes me enjoy the sweet revenge path.

So if you are either a fan of revenge games or a fan of "heavy" fendom you should give it a try.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

_Itsukaze

A femdom game in french with a pretty nice story I'm really happy. I hope to see more of it in the futur please just don't make the story left bad. Hope it will have a story with more and more suspense
  5. 2.00 star(s)

EternitysInfinite

Eh.
    One major problem right now is that the game is probably natively French, and so the text is translated poorly. It isn't awful, but it is certainly noticeable unnatural ways of saying things. You can still easily get what it is saying, though.
    It also has the problem that it can't seem to go more than a dozen passages without a lewd scene. There needs to be more buildup of character personalities.
    There isn't that much content either. A few lewd scenes (half of which are dreams). Character has a cock that is probably twelve inches long, which is odd.
    Adding to this is that I'm uncertain if it will stay Femdom. I hope it does since there isn't enough, but the ending of it has the main character dressing in different clothing and telling the girls that he won't take their shit anymore. Then the main harasser acts all blushed and watches him for a bit. So, that makes me uncertain if it will stay like that.
    Overall, it could be good with some effort. Will likely re-review it once some more updates are in.