4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I think they are talking about the Mom/Landlady secret. Kind of strange to expect answers this early in the game though. Wouldn’t make for much of a mystery.
CellStudios said:
If you're talking about the dude in the window with the binoculars, his identity will be revealed soon enough :p

I was a bit sarcastic on my response, having just finished the latest update.
I want to know more, dammit! :)
Don't let my frustration cloud the fact that I am a fan. ❤
Ah, of course, the landlady secret, oof, tis a doosey :p

Reactions: clowns234

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
very interesting, hopefully none of the main characters will be murdered, and would it be that the MC is not the landlords son????
or was the landlady raped by the sisters husband

Mar 28, 2021
Any sort of horror-esque adult visual novel sandbox thingabob majiggy is right up my alley. I'll be paying a lot of attention to this one.

Wishing you all the best, dev.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
very interesting, hopefully none of the main characters will be murdered, and would it be that the MC is not the landlords son????
Nah Mc is the landlords son I'm afraid, the event in question only happened a few months back.

Any sort of horror-esque adult visual novel sandbox thingabob majiggy is right up my alley. I'll be paying a lot of attention to this one.

Wishing you all the best, dev.
Cheers, although I should note the game isn't sandbox :oops: hope that doesn't put you off to much :p

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Aug. 12, 2022
According a dev post from today the game is getting now a complete rewrite in the old parts (again).
This would probably mean to start my Mod from scratch, too. Not really happy about this.
I will therefore set my Mod now to onhold as a precausion and have a look at it after the game rework.

Jan. 6, 2023
The new reworked version v0.2 has now also music integrated.
Since this was my main intention for a Mod I therefore stop it again.

Info: there's another Mod for the game available
HERE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Finally had time to try the game - and I like it! Exciting story with very good graphics and models. I'm already looking forward to the next update.

While playing I couldn't resist and made a small Mod with some ingame music and cheat options (rename, walkthrough).

Download Mod v0.2 (~23MB)
Workupload -

Android port game v0.2 compressed
with integrated Mod v0.2 (~92MB)
Workupload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1341521 View attachment 1341522 View attachment 1341523 View attachment 1341524 View attachment 1341525
I love it :love:

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
wait is this a back story with one of the females being raped?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
wait is this a back story with one of the females being raped?
I doubt it - from comments made here. [Edit - confirmed by Dev - she wasn't]
But with all the build up, it's gonna have to be something major to justify the mom being the drunk bitch that she is - right?

Didn't her husband kick her out for being a drunk? If she had done anything else like cheating, I would think that would have come up when he kicked her out.
Did her husband do something? Did he cheat? Seems like that also would have came up when he kicked her out.
So it seems something happened (to her / by her) outside their marriage. Something embarrassing enough that she'd rather her kids see her as a drunken bitch then explain the reasons.

Last edited:

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- The Cabin -Summer vacation ep1p3+ KoGa3 multi mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Just to be clear, the main LIs are Sis, Mommy and Aunty right? cuz the option of LI for the clothes store girl feels too early for the game...

And who is in the lake cabin? Freddy, Jason, Leatherface or Ash?

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Just to be clear, the main LIs are Sis, Mommy and Aunty right? cuz the option of LI for the clothes store girl feels too early for the game...

And who is in the lake cabin? Freddy, Jason, Leatherface or Ash?
Yeah, Lisa is the Sister, Grace is Mom and Hazel is Aunt. I don't think it's to soon to have a new LI though :unsure:

And the guy in the cabin by the lake isn't really based off of anyone. He was originally supposed to be a Jason type figure but then I realised that's a tad to fantasy in terms of it pretty much being an imortal dude.

Feb 21, 2019
Is there
Yeah, Lisa is the Sister, Grace is Mom and Hazel is Aunt. I don't think it's to soon to have a new LI though :unsure:

And the guy in the cabin by the lake isn't really based off of anyone. He was originally supposed to be a Jason type figure but then I realised that's a tad to fantasy in terms of it pretty much being an imortal dude.

Is there any sex between mc and grace?

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes