4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 4] [Cell Studios] crunched

Info: :PogChamp:The dev sells my crunched version on ! :BootyTime: = Reverse Piracy! :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,18 GB / 306 MB - TheCabin-Episode-4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,14 GB / 272 MB - TheCabin-Episode-4-mac-crunched.zip
= ~14% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or the girl from the clothing store.

Is it just me, or is it stupid that choosing one of these two determines whether the "landlady" is confident or submissive? How would that even be obvious to the player. Reminds me of "oh looks like you chose the wrong flavor ice cream, guess we're not fucking today" :KEK:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
well ... it's here ... you may decide ( ;) )
Hope you do "remod" it, I do appreciate your Mods, I haven't yet had any problem with them.
The funny thing is, after my post on May 22 I - of course - couldn't resist and already updated my Mod....
I check now if there are changes in the released main game to the one I already had and upload my Mod update probably soon.

Edit: updated the Mod in the meantime, have fun.

Last edited:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
This Game has this custom relations problem with "Hello Brother" "Whats up Sister? Do you want to go for a walk with your Brother?"

Who the fuck calls his Sister "Sister"? The Game should detect if you set relations to Brother/Sister and then just change the Dialogue to "Incest-Mode".
Yeah, devs half the time don't bother having any sort of variation there and more than half the time English isn't their first language which makes it even clunkier.

WeekLarson

May 26, 2020
Oh man i like it, I was even a little scared. It's a pity that I will die before at least one game on this site is finished.

Reactions: Parigar

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
do you have the file/magnet link to share?
now all torrent file & magnet from rpdl not free anymoar :FacePalm:
What are you talking about? He's never charged for his work. He made it so his torrents are private now so he can limit the strain on the servers, as it's all paid with donations/patrons. You have to create an account to get the passkey for downloading but it's 100% free and anonymous. You just enter in any text for the email as his site scrubs the email addy's anyhow.

Please don't spread false information when you don't know what your are talking about.

Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

there are 4 Episodes and the tags in the OP are showing nothing is happening... on top of the thread it shows harem, sex etc...

is this slow burn? how much is there really happening?
are LI`s dying?

Regards

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Glad I had to play again from the start cause damn, April has some epic funbags...
Nice update, loved Auntie's reward!

Reactions: RkyMtnChi

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I noticed a small mistake. MC is 20 and Hazel 40. She told him that she divorced her first husband before he was born and that she was 22 at the time. Therefore, MC should be 18 or Hazel 42. Or else, she got divorced when she was 19/20.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CellStudios

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
First time played and I really hope this doesn't go down a dark path with Hunter who maybe even be the cannibal brother or sister raping the family. I really do believe the sister is the women that went into the steam room but that's just me plot guessing lol.
Maybe hunter is there as a protector type character and knows of the bad things happening in the woods.
Love the story and OMG i'm in love with little lisa and can't wait for more of her content.
Please don't go down the NTR route dev and spoil a wonderful story no matter how much money someone tries to throw your way, and if you bend to it then please please please make it avoidable.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes