Others The Camgirl [v0.5] [Diddler Games]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Splash.png

Overview:
A woman fed up with working as a barista starts to use her sexuality to make money and live the life she has always wanted to. Complete with minigames and a story line, you Assume the role of Avery as The Camgirl.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-01
Release Date: 2024-01-01
Developer: Diddler Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1_1.png 1_9.png 1_12.png 1_19.png 1_23.png 1_26.png 1_38.png 1_48.png 1_53.png 1_59.png 1_66.png 1_68.png 1_72.png 1_86.png 1_102.png 1_108.png 1_113.png 1_121.png 1_134.png 1_153.png 1_174.png 1_184.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Is it going to be true to life cam girls? The ones who sit there for a couple of hours until they reach their target and just when it is show time, they ask for extra money or develop cam issues even though they were working perfectly fine minutes earlier. So bugger off with no show, or go private and then resets the target? Are there random guys who will show up go pussy bb and tits bb. I will give you 5000 tokens to shove a 20 inch dildo up your ass but you have to do it first before I give you the tokens.

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
so the life she always wanted is to be a whore, fucking random dudes all around ?

:unsure::unsure:
Better pay and when the guys grope you they are paying for it, unlike in the coffee store lol.

Game is pretty rough, and the renders are quite crude. It has potential but it needs a lot more work. The coffee minigame controls are a problem, my keystrokes weren't always registering so i was missing more than I should. I also hate that particular form of minigame but that's my problem.
I also encountered an error where after the scene with the landlord it would keep playing whenever I visited a new location

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The mini-game put me off not exactly the fastest reactions here. I'm not so sure about how the dialogue is shown either clicking the arrows then click on the x can't it all be in the one window?

Reactions: BladerayW

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
so the life she always wanted is to be a whore, fucking random dudes all around ?

:unsure::unsure:
I mean, who doesn't?
Is it going to be true to life cam girls? The ones who sit there for a couple of hours until they reach their target and just when it is show time, they ask for extra money or develop cam issues even though they were working perfectly fine minutes earlier. So bugger off with no show, or go private and then resets the target? Are there random guys who will show up go pussy bb and tits bb. I will give you 5000 tokens to shove a 20 inch dildo up your ass but you have to do it first before I give you the tokens.
Nah, to start it's gonna be made so you can get more and more lewd content the better you do during the minigame sequence. I'm gonna add in other ones, but that's down the road. As well as stuff to spend money on that improves your camming, but gotta balance it with rent. Or just blow an ugly dude.

I also plan to add in a branching path to the game as well. The idea is from another game I was worming on with a friend before he wanted to change the format.
Diddler is very similar name to 3Diddly... Has he changed name?
Nope, brand new person to this.

But I kinda wanna see what you're talking about now.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Nah, to start it's gonna be made so you can get more and more lewd content the better you do during the minigame sequence. I'm gonna add in other ones, but that's down the road. As well as stuff to spend money on that improves your camming, but gotta balance it with rent. Or just blow an ugly dude.

I also plan to add in a branching path to the game as well. The idea is from another game I was worming on with a friend before he wanted to change the format.
I was being sarcastic, I am guessing you never went on MyFreeCams or Chaturbate. A lot of cam models act as I have described

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I was being sarcastic, I am guessing you never went on MyFreeCams or Chaturbate. A lot of cam models act as I have described
I've been there. I despise when they do that. MFC is one of the reasons I started to want to make a camgirl game. Part of me wanted to maybe get the girls to record video for me and make a game using that. That was the original idea for the game.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes