VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Carnaloreon [v0.31] [Ptypoe]

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
2Z2EyBhvBG-HurSzH-eVgT6KJJfps_07xvDs4RLxoge1mYTYhaMhDnmfxlqm8kP-.jpg

Overview:
Sweet and sexy, teenager Lucy Brightwater is having a rather dull summer vacation before college resumes. That is until an unexpected letter arrives for Lucy, and her big sister Nicky.
The letter, and their response, sets off a chain of events that turns dull into delicious and puts sizzle into summer. Mixing travel, fantasy and lots of vigorous and happy sex, The Carnalorean will tell us all about the "adventures" of Lucy and Nicky, and includes a variety of interesting and willing partners.​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-26
Release Date: 2017-09-03
Developer/Publisher: Ptypoe
Censorship: None
Version: Chap. 3 Ep. 1 (v0.31)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Extras:

Huge thanks to @mjlcdlob for sharing!

101-for-web_orig.jpg 1.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Fairly well put together, decent writing and seems rather interesting. There is literally nothing to the game right now though, there's the start of the story and some nudity. There's absolutely no choices to make, at this point its just a visual book.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Fairly well put together, decent writing and seems rather interesting. There is literally nothing to the game right now though, there's the start of the story and some nudity. There's absolutely no choices to make, at this point its just a visual book.
Pretty much what I was about to say. No choices, visual novel, with hints of bestiality and incest. The dialogue box is in an awkward position for reading, and really distracts from the decent renders. Hopefully that is improved upon, along with adding some different paths.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
What are the main sexual themes for this? Lesbian? Incest? Corruption?
Btw, I assume that's the aunt in the last 2 attached pictures? Her face is kinda creepy.

Woolfie

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
nice game waiting for further content.
And yes it's, for the moment a visual novel.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
New update was very short, but good. I like fantasy and whole travelling stuff. Fairy is very hot.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
:OhMyGoodness::FeelsGoodMan:I sure hope this all means what i would like it to.. Although I'm almost certain it wont.:test2::FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Mikedazz1

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Good Model animation short game 6.5/10 :extremelyhappy:

mjlcdlob

Apr 28, 2017
Update on next episode
Aug 13 at 9:09am Patreon:

Sorry about the silence guys, been battling a cold and feeling miserable. But I'm back into it now and the next episode is almost finished. While we're waiting for Nicky to arrive we learn a bit more about Jessica's feelings for Lucy. From the pic above I think you can guess what they'll be. (If Lucy gave me a hug I'd want to grab that cute behind too!)

I plan to release this to Gold Patrons in a few days, and then it will progressively come out to all you other good people.

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I gave this game a try and have to say that it was nice but at the point that it is I feel I just made an error calling it a game....its more like a novel as there is no choices so meh still very nice work and a guessing some time put into it to the point worth a watch to see how it evolves over time though