3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
I got some error in japanese when I try to start the game. Tried in japanese and english locale and nothing. Can it be cause of 32-bit? If that's the case then update op

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Please could someone direct me to more like this? My penis will certainly appreciate it. Thank you.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
anything like this but uncensored?

edit: also this thread needs the animated tag

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Please could someone direct me to more like this? My penis will certainly appreciate it. Thank you.
For now, the only english things that comes to my mind are the umemaro works, but of course I'm pretty sure that you already saw all of them by now.
Then there's who created the Flower Charm & Suima series, though unfortunately you won't find any of the english release whatsoever. The only thing you can do is, unfortunately, spend 20$ each (so 80$). But if you really want see something, you can search for the second part of Flower Charm (sub eng of course) on Spankbang and just that, nothing else.
Otherwise the other works from Doll House here (after all this one is from them) most of them are english and are pretty good though two of them feature loli so you've been warned.
Or, there's this work here from that is pretty good.
Or this, from (though I don't know if it's the same devs of the visual novels. Maybe they're, who knows).
Or, some of the works made by .

Long story short, just click here:
Should be already filtered with "English" and "Anime" and you're good to go.

Reactions: thomasxlong

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Dunno why but half of the animations are just black screens for me, the sound still works, just no visuals. Or if i click next from a working one it's just a freeze frame of what was on screen last.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Dunno why but half of the animations are just black screens for me, the sound still works, just no visuals. Or if i click next from a working one it's just a freeze frame of what was on screen last.
i have the same problem. Not sure why. Didnt have that problem before. You need to play the game in fullscreen to make them work.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
i have the same problem. Not sure why. Didnt have that problem before. You need to play the game in fullscreen to make them work.
How do you put it into fullscreen? Never mind. Nevermind, you hit the second button in jap

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Holy geez that is some quality animations holy fck wish the dev of this game would do some more of these :biggrin::heartcoveredeyes:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I second this motion, the actors look great and the animations are one of the best i've seen in adult games so far but for me the censorship must go... So for me i looked and loved but deleted it after only because of the censorship.
Unless you march yourself over to Japan, overthrow their government and lift the law on censorship it isn't going anywhere.

You can complain about it here all you want but there is nothing we can do about it, i'm not going to fight Japan for you.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
This was a good game but, ugggghhhh, so annoying.

A wife themed game but oh wait what's this, the wife and husband basically don't care about each other and the relationship is already pointless and over, completely invalidating the theme. Because what's the point of a 'wife theme' if she might as well be single?

Lots of games do this, but this has got to be one of the worst offenders given the title, and that they proudly bill it as a 'Wife' themed work!'... bummer.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes