3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
That doggy style scene and the sounds...amazing! Just needs the menu translated as well cause that's like some alien language.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Why do they cover up such beautiful artwork with mosaic. Many great games, i wont even bother with because of the darn mosaic. The work here is Fantastic. Should not be Smudged over. :) It is a Shame.

Feb 19, 2018
Can play only in full screen else 30% of the bottom half of the screen is getting cut off, tried different resolution settings in the game, they don't seem to help

69420upload

Feb 28, 2021
Idk if peeps are still active on here but I'm trying to make a video clip of the entire Yukiho scene, I've already extracted the video files from the game, but it'll be great if I could have the still frames with the audio playing and the shitty ass looking subtitles over it, I'll edit the whole thing and put proper looking subtitles over it. The thing is the game never opens in fullscreen for me, so I can't screenrecord without having great quality loss, so if someone can just get me those sections, then I'll be able to make the full movie as it is in the game.

Also can someone tell me how long the animation actually is, I've got ".wmv" files adding up to total runtime of 09:27, so just wanted to confirm whether I have all the clips or not because the total size of the clips combined is 158MB and the game itself is 300MB-ish.

Edit: I have the same request for "My Sister" and "Hospital" as well, since they seem to follow that same format.

Last edited:
Reactions: septacycell
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes