RPGM - Completed - The Castaway Married Gal's Netorare Story [English 1.03] [nekonohoshi]

1. 5.00 star(s)

jgutizz

Short and fun
    Plot not too great, but i dont think that the game is intended to have a good plot tho, the corruption of fmc is not that great either but somehow i found that the game was hot and it gets a little boring in the last 10% i think when you have to grind a little bit.
    Anyways you can complete the game in 1hr-1hr30 and the gameplay is a little refreshing in my opinion. So, worth it
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Definitely a unique game design, never really played anything like this before. You play as a woman who washed ashore with 3 other men and her husband. You then slowly get corrupted by the men. There's 4 different endings and a decent amount of scenes for each route. The grind is a lot, especially playing on survival which can be a turnoff for some, but there's an easy mode in case. You can craft different outfits, run different gear and upgrade your base. Try it out, you may enjoy the gameplay more than the scenes.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

Well, is a simple Netorare game, i think mechanics are good and the game in survival mode keep you busy for a while. Mechanics alone, the game try to be different from other games and is good to take that kind of risk.

Now, the story is kind of generic, and is the kind of what you would expect from a horny wife,, useless husband and three others horny males trapped on an island. Even if there is a level of progresssion, is quickly broken and wife would start to have sex with them in no time. Even with a crafiting system, it has too little options to change clothles and stuff.

So, it''s fine i guess but not great by any means.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

philtwo

i don't know why people are writing paragraphs to review this game when it's just your average generic skippable filler h-game. it's fun for about 30 minutes. the art is ok as you can see and the translation is good.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Mystermask

Don't play this in the intended difficulity. It's not worth doing 150 days for so few sex scenes. But if you play on easy the game is a bit short but actually very nice. 3 or 4 hours of nice ero-game, and the grind reward feel like it was supposed to be on easy.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

rtkamb

Personally I think the game was extremely lack luster.
    The story was simple, which for an Hgame is good.
    The characters have nothing to write home about. Just your stereotypical NTR troupe.
    Art looks good, but there really isn't anything to it. A couple of pictures that you see over and over again, to the point that it's almost distracting from the H experience.
    The game play is frustrating to say the least. The concept is ok, but the execution is just abysmal. There's nothing worse than trying to find some water and getting into 4-6 fights in a row, and not getting any water, and then doing that for three days in a row. I'm sure they are trying to go with a more "realistic" approach, but personally I care very little for realism in my Hgames.

Conclusion: If you like NTR and don't mind some very frustrating game mechanics, then go ahead and try it. Everybody else, I wouldn't recommend this to.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Teal Flower

Straightforward to the point. It's more like a management pseudo-rpg. The art is nice and has an uncensored patch, the translation is good but then we get into preferences. To me I prefer actual combat and being in control of what happens. Here you have automated combat and you just decide the equipment you want to use before heading out, if you wanna enable using herbs and that's it, you can't even move around, the only place you control a char's movement is in the recollection room. At first it's rough and grindy as a single bunny can wipe your party easily (???) and on top of that battles, at least that I saw, give nothing, neither resources nor exp, just a single time bonus when you clear each area. Talking about exp, you level by spending resources and each level per char increases the cost of each food and water by 1 per day. That's not a problem later on if you know what areas give the most of a certain resource and if you aren't unlucky to get nothing in all nodes plus getting 3 - 4 fights in a row, basically wasting the exploration day. Too rng based for my taste.
    Upgrading the camp should be your priority because not just it increases the amount of resources you can hold at a time, it also lowers the daily expenses of them to the point that if you go negative you don't use anything but you get a daily income. You also can get rare items to craft permanent passive skills for poison immunity and such, don't forget you have to use them 1 per char for the effects, they aren't equipable. There are also special items to craft clothes for her, but it's badly implemented as you just need 1 but once your harvest is very high, from struggling to find 1 it won't stop appearing and you might find 2 - 3 in the same exploration. You can't transform them into something else or sell so it's a waste like fighting enemies.
    Into the ntr part of the game, you can focus on 1 guy or ntr everyone as they have scenes being jealous of finding the other guys with her, not just the husband. There is no husband pure love route though since he's conveniently unable to have sex with her. You can decide if you want to ask her for perverted things at the end of an exploration if you aren't wiped. At first it seems fairly random because at +50 libido she might say no but next day at 20 she agrees no problem. Once your affection is high enough she'll say yes no matter what.

In general, good to pass time, but with mechanics that some might not like so go for easy mode. I played it normal but it didn't feel like it was worth the grind for better gear and levels.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

SpaceMarine1989

Got what I expected, but more importantly, I got everything I wanted out of it.

It's an easy and straightforward survival game where the main character (the married milf gal) is free to choose who to be her companion and move to the endgame.

While the game is quick to be exploited in how easy it is to figure out the trick to beating it, the story content and the characters while not the most deep or thought provoking, at the very least achieve to being believable characters in which you can invest your time in. This of course all three companion choices. With the exception of the husband whose only role is to exist.

Definite choice to have around, and have plentiful of scenes to to enjoy.

The only con however is the RNG encounter rate leaned more heavily in enemies than resources, causing frustrating balancing issues when you need resources in areas dedicated either food or water. This is the only true gripe.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 6/10
    Imagery: 8/10
    Gameplay: 8/10
    Kinks: 7/10
    Overall: 7/10

You can take the girl out of the Gal, but you can't take the Gal out of the girl.

Playing as the hot wife of an overworked businessman who can't get it up anymore, you're tossed overboard along with several others onto a deserted island filled with monsters, rubber trees, and sneaky sexual encounters.

Unlike most RPG Maker games, this one is played solely via the mouse without any need to explore. It's all done for you. You do explore the island, collect resources, and use said resources to upgrade your camp and the people in the camp to do better in battle against the monsters you might encounter. You can also run in survival mode, which means using more resources just to live, but I'm here to fap and not to play hardcore Minecraft.

As you explore you must do so with a companion, you got the kid who is in love with you, the old flame who wants to fuck you still, and the fat old man who also wants to fuck you. Your husband is also there, but he sucks, so he doesn't do anything besides be cucked. Each companion has a few CG variations, and you can earn them all before ending the game and before deciding what ending you want.

Yes, there are multiple endings. The first 3 should be obvious, earn more points with a specific character and get their respective ending. However, if you max out the three, you get a unique orgy ending. I personally preferred the ending with the love struck kid, because the wife becomes the aggressor and goes full gal girl on his dick. Hot. Of course all endings result in the husband being cucked, the old flame and the fat old man also cuck the kid. Though it felt much weaker than a lot of similar RPG Maker NTR games.

Artwork was alright, but I'll be honest, after the handful of scenes with each companion, there is nothing new. Which is a shame. However I give the wife a 9/10, gal girls are hot, milf gal girls are even better.

What I actually enjoyed, almost more than the sexy time, was the creativity in breaking away from the norm. This easily could have been a grindy mess, lots of meaningless exploration, but instead they fast tracked the system and removed the pointless bits. Oh, and if you want to get the leaf bikini, keep searching the mysterious cave, which eventually leads to the wife going full nudist. Though her going full nude had a rather lackluster reception, even her husband didn't give a shit. Boo.

Overall, a pretty good game, but the NTR kinda felt weak.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3134271

It's all right.

The premise is the featured bimbo is a married woman named Natsumi who, along with a neighbor boy, her husband, an old high asshole school classmate, and a random pervy old guy, get stranded on a desert island after a shipwreck.

This is a lite survival management game. The major gameplay loop centers on working from a main hub screen, choosing a male companion for Natsumi to go on foraging runs, which consist of choosing one of several locations on the "world" map screen. These foraging runs consist of a pre-canned cutscenes where supplies are gathered, interrupted randomly by RPGMaker style battles that automatically play out with the AI. If you lose, you are sent back, and resources are consumed, and less HP is regenerated by the party members who went out. You progress in the game by unlocking various foraging areas until you explore the whole island.A series of minibosses gatekeep further areas to explore and find better loot. They're a little harder but not by much.

Other things you can do at the hub is decide equipment for the characters, craft a few items (like skimpy clothing for Natsumi), improve the base (which changes food values), levelling characters (which takes resources and increases resource demands) and various other small features.

Luckily, there is a EASY MODE, which I 200% reccommend you play on. The level of content you unlock as each love interest increases their relationship to Natsumi isn't worth any grind greater than what Easy mode has to offer. The Netorare content is perfunctory at best, mostly there to provide a little early tension, a reason for Natsumi to not immediately indulge her desires, which is quickly discarded. Her husband is such a cuck as to be a non-person. He is boring, sexually inadequate, and timid, and has next to no interaction with any characters. He's set dressing at most.

As for the actual H-content, it's pretty bare bones. It's standard "single CG illustration with text" affair that's rote if you've played any of these games at all. The male characters do not have character portraits, and there's a fairly slim variety of mostly vanilla sex. The regular progression- handjob, boobjob, blowjob, and then vaginal sex in missionary, cowgirl, mating press and doggystyle.

Each male companion is there to fuel three specific male/female relationship kink. With the neighbor boy, Natsumi fills the role of mommy/dom. With the asshole guy, she's there to be dommed/trained. With the old guy, she's there to basically be perved on and grow to love it.

At the end of the day, this is a pleasant, budget experience. The CG gallery is basic, the gameplay is low key if you play on easy mode, and the writing is functional. It's all right.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

DarkKaiba666

Overall:
    5 Star Rating not for the game itself, but for the translation. The Translator does a fantastic job with everything. No where does it feel missing, confusing or rushed. The game is a survival game and it can be hard, but you can also play it as just a hentai game and set the difficulty if you choose.
    The hentai scenes are great and the combat and expeditions are automated so it saves a lot of time. Nice sound/environments/enemies too. Poison is annoying tho lol.

The Translation:
    Perfect. I am not Gordan Ramsey. I see no obvious flaws for English Speakers.

The Game
    The game itself is prob a solid 4. It has multiple routes to go through. There is no husband route but she can fall in love with any of the other guys, including the protag kid. She can also fall in love with all three. Plenty of scenes, survival aspect is well done but crafting is a little light. Interesting automation mechanic with exploring and battles. It could have more content but it doesn't try to be groundbreaking or anything.

Yup.