VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Castaway Story [v0.7] [androm3dart]

1. 5.00 star(s)

zainon

a game that won't tolerate fuck fest and you can focus on 1 girl at a time. also dev said a lot of action will have a consequences, so i'm looking forward on how my action will end at the end of the game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Lord Balthazar

The game is a rough diamond. The plot is great, in the first versions of the game the scence need a little rework. But in the new updates thats no problem anymore. I think it deserve higher rate then the current
  3. 1.00 star(s)

leo_grouch

Another amateur attempt at a Story/game that fails miserably.

Story/Writing 2/10 Unoriginal plot with little story to it.
    Renders 2/10 Basic generic renders that hundreds of other poor games use.
    Animations 1/10 Wow seriously the worst animations i have encountered.

There is nothing about this story/game that is interesting, story and animations are what most people that play adult story/games desire. This one does none of that. So many dev's just throw something together without really planning it properly or researching what players want to see. It is obvious this is just a thrown together story/game with little thought to it. Likely just to gain the patron cash, this one
    is not done with any sense of professionalism.

Not worth the download
  4. 2.00 star(s)

UserNed

The story is disjointed. There are story elements that start and are dropped. Storyline scenes are repeated that are presented as being for the first time, each time. Even granting that this is not a completed project, this shows a real lack of care for what is being put out there as one's work. I wonder if anyone is testing this or if the creator is even giving this a few tries?
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Abhai

review based on 0.5v

Honestly, this game isnt that bad as the previous and the only review till now pointed before.

Yes, there are some inconsistencies and plot holes accompanied with sometimes not so smoothly done renders/images etc. Congrats to member who noticed a few of these "mistakes", such as "a coastline with buildings in a distance, spotted from the beach of supposedly lost island", but some similar mistake were made in some very popular hollywood movies, and stands out as a trivia now. So, based on that, this game could trully reach the stars. ;)

Jokes aside, this is supposed to be, as i see it, a fun little game, with not so original theme (remake of some sort), yet funny enough to enjoy a few sexy scenes in there.

Due to "balancing reasons" five stars for this game for now;)
  6. 1.00 star(s)

DOM76210

Note, this review is at version 0.2 .

This game is awful.

The renders are often poor quality, with lots of weird artifacts showing up either on the face of the girl or there being almost sparkles around someone. At least it didn't have all the ladies with mega-tits, as they women are all sporting a natural bust size. Otherwise, they are fairly generic. And the best is when the MC looks out over the beach of a "lost island" and you can see a coastline in the distance that appears to have buildings, as well as a mountain in the background. Or the trees that look like oaks on said lost island.

The plot is childish. It feels like the plot was hastily written as an excuse to show naked chicks. Since there is no reason for the first woman the MC finds on the island to have sex with him, he has a dream sequence of some acquaintance so there can be a sex render (that felt like the screen was jumping the way it was "animated" by flipping between two renders) that has the acquaintance morph into the first girl he found at the very end. Again, done in such a way as to inject a sex scene into the game that doesn't fit any realistic flow.

The dialogue is stilted at best. It feels like the game was written in another language and then translated and then gone over by someone that has marginal English language skills.

I think it's safe to say this will be going on my "Ignore" list.