Unity The Censor[Development Thread] [Demo available]

NTRWarthog

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2022
header.png
The Censor
/ /

Background

You are Yuto Fujimoto, a computer genius. As a fresh graduate, you want to live an easy life chilling at home, but to survive you still need a job. It just so happens Facibook is recruiting community content moderators.

“A censor job, huh? Not my style, but at least it pays the bills and I can do it from home.”

Your application is quickly accepted and you are now committed to censor images every day. Tomorrow is day one of the new job…

Censoring may seem boring and repetitive, but you may be able to FLIP THE WORLD AROUND!

Characters
Player.jpg
Fujimoto Yuto
Computer genius Yuto Fujimoto finds himself unemployed after graduating college. Wanting an easy life, he gets a job at Facibook as a censor. Editing online content may be boring, but Yuto FLIPS THE WORLD AROUND!

image-800.jpg
Misa Hashimoto
The manager of Yuto's apartment. She is married and very kind to Yuto and everyone else.

image-800 (1).jpg
Yui Takahashi
A member of the idol group “Shining Star”. She is very cute and energetic. Yuto is a massive fan.

image-800 (2).jpg
Rika Kamiya
A nun at the Lotus Church. She seems to glow with a sacred light.

Innovative Gameplay
minigame.jpg
Could you exploit these special photos you come across during the censoring phase as leverage? Meanwhile, the quality of your censoring has an effect on other characters in the game and the wider community.

Sex Animations
Pixel arts, yay!

SexPreview_s.gif
image-800 (4).jpg
There are more than sixty pixel animations and over 200 variations of these images.

Multiple Side Characters and Side Quests
streetNPC.jpg
The game features about thirty side characters. A certain number of them can even be corrupted!

Many Fun Minigames

image-800 (3).jpg
Aside from censoring, there will be several fun minigames that will pose a challenge to Yuto.

Update Progress & News

*July 20 2024 Demo Version Up!
You can download the Demo version from our page
1721446824895.png

*July 14 2024 About the demoversion!
1720935650048.png

*July 5 2024 Progress update! (or check the comment section!)
1720182963529.png

*June 18 2024 Progress update! (or check the comment section!)
1718641625816.png

*June 2 2024 Gameplay mechanism improvement
화면 캡처 2024-06-04 005115.png

*May 21 2024 PV#2 Localized
pv2.png

*May 17 2024
a9764be90853a5db63920775123d58223a8638ae.gif
Our first news on Steam!

* May 1 2024 PV#2 release /
화면 캡처 2024-05-19 162650.png

* April 26 2024 PV#1 release /
화면 캡처 2024-05-19 162713.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, Guys! NTRWarthog here. I am happy to announce our new game "The Censor". Our new game is about a computer geek, Yuto, working as an internet censorer. In this game, you have to censor lewd contents uploaded on SNS platforms. While working as a censorer, you may find interesting images that might change the life of the main female characters and the entire world itself. (of course in a lewd sexual erotic booba twisting ball sack twisting bing bong dingly dangly bare foot lickin' good way)

We don't have a full release date, but we are planning to release the game on DL Site and Patreon(maybe) in Q3 or Q4(no fixed release date at the moment). Steam version will be available in 2025.

Should you guys have any questions, please ask anytime.
Thanks!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/ /

Last edited:

NTRWarthog

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2022
Progress Report - Maps, Side Characters, Gameplay Mechanism.

Hey, all!
We made some progress in assembling content into the game.
I hope you like our new art and minigame mechanism.

1. Maps
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
Progress Report - Maps, Side Characters, Gameplay Mechanism.

Hey, all!
We made some progress in assembling content into the game.

1. Maps

Looks great

Reactions: NTRWarthog

NTRWarthog

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2022
Content development news - Chaos System and Sex minigames

My fellow Netori lovers!
We got some new spicy contents ready to show.
I bet many of you guys are thirsty for lewd new content, so we got some new stuffs here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zerofreak and ncluk

Notforlewds

May 30, 2018
There is a demo released on ci-en already. but there are some bugs reported and we will upload to f95 after we fix the bugs.
Aside from some soft-lock bugs (trying to touch the trenchcoat flasher locks the game, buying the remote PC item pops a blank confirmation notice that softlocks the game whenever another confirmation notice appears) it's surprisingly feature complete. It does feel overall much less tedious than NTRaholic, which is a good thing in my book. Rent is piss easy to pay so there's no time pressure to worry about. Not that I ever had issues meeting the deadlines in NTRaholic, but still, appreciated.

The AI art in the censorship minigame is a little jarring whenever a non-AI image pops, but understandable given the volume of images.

It seems to be the standard scandalous image -> blackmail -> sex slave storyline, so don't expect any groundbreaking storylines here. But then again why would you be playing this for anything other than a fap?

Overall my impressions are positive and I'm excited for full release - which actually looks to be fairly soon (next month or two?) all things considered.

I should also mention that if anyone is thinking this is NTRaholic 2, this isn't it. But it's not supposed to be. This is a lot closer to a spiritual successor of succumate.

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Aside from some soft-lock bugs (trying to touch the trenchcoat flasher locks the game, buying the remote PC item pops a blank confirmation notice that softlocks the game whenever another confirmation notice appears) it's surprisingly feature complete. It does feel overall much less tedious than NTRaholic, which is a good thing in my book. Rent is piss easy to pay so there's no time pressure to worry about. Not that I ever had issues meeting the deadlines in NTRaholic, but still, appreciated.

The AI art in the censorship minigame is a little jarring whenever a non-AI image pops, but understandable given the volume of images.

It seems to be the standard scandalous image -> blackmail -> sex slave storyline, so don't expect any groundbreaking storylines here. But then again why would you be playing this for anything other than a fap?

Overall my impressions are positive and I'm excited for full release - which actually looks to be fairly soon (next month or two?) all things considered.

I should also mention that if anyone is thinking this is NTRaholic 2, this isn't it. But it's not supposed to be. This is a lot closer to a spiritual successor of succumate.
Thanks, but I haven't played succumate before.