RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
seems to be buggy. Or is it me misunderstand the task ? (English is not my language)

At the bar : can change into bunny clothes but can't work... I mean people don't ask for drink or dance. And the boss just offer me to start to work again and again. Did I miss something ?
For the nurse : can harvest plant at the north but the nurse don't give me the promise hugg...
In the Inn : the owner don't offer job (but perahps I don't wear the good clothes)

I'm surprise a V0.72 can be so buggy at the start of the game.
Can someone explain me what I have to do ? Or do anyone have a walkthrougth ?

EDIT :
For the bar : The first time it don't work, but the second time I go, it do... So if someone have the same problem, leave and try an other time.
For the laundry task. Need to go to the Inn in the top of the camp. Pay for a room (can't sleep). Talk with the girls. Then go to the south of the camp. Talk to a soldier near the gate. Take the job. Talk to him again to start the job. Go south and click on the bucket.
For the Inn : I use a saveEdit to buy the exotic clothes. And after 2time I talk to the owner, he offer me a job

In this game you have to guess where to click to do the task. Now I understand this, when I'm stuck I click everywhere and sometime I find...
At the Bar: talk to the owner will give you 3 options, choose the last one, that enables you the dancer profession, now you can work, when you talk to her again you can choose between buying something or work, choose work the music will change, go to change your outfit to the small room and go to the tables, each dance give you 2 coins and the owner will give you two more per table you can get up to 16 coins per day.

For the Nurse: the nurse does not give you the hug because the protagonist says only the gold.
In the main Inn: you must have specific clothes to work with the innkeeper, go to the infirmary the nurse will tell you where to get it, collect the necessary gold and buy the clothes, when you have it use it is in your inventory, in the special items next to your bunny suit, wear the new uniform and go with the innkeeper he will offer you work and you will be able to sleep in the inn without paying.

In the Inn top of the camp: the first night go to the east wall, next to your bed, see what the men do next to the wall, sleep next morning have a bath in one of the buckets in the room, will give you a scene with the girls, and there will be more scenes with the men every night you sleep in the inn, after the scene of hanna the girl with black hair have a bath again and choose "show" there will be other scenes but this time you will be the protagonist.

yes, in this game you have to find the clues alone, I think it's good, it's boring when the game forces you to follow only one route.

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
the B version of the game is more dark apparently it's a horror game, yes, it has different endings at least as far as I play it and the main story that I think is the horror one.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
This one requires a lot of polish. If bugs were fixed and language corrected (even if just a bit) it might be quite nice.

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
I think the same, the history of the game seems very interesting, need to be polished a little, the new version looks better more dark

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
At the Bar: talk to the owner will give you 3 options, choose the last one, that enables you the dancer profession, now you can work, when you talk to her again you can choose between buying something or work, choose work the music will change, go to change your outfit to the small room and go to the tables, each dance give you 2 coins and the owner will give you two more per table you can get up to 16 coins per day.

For the Nurse: the nurse does not give you the hug because the protagonist says only the gold.
In the main Inn: you must have specific clothes to work with the innkeeper, go to the infirmary the nurse will tell you where to get it, collect the necessary gold and buy the clothes, when you have it use it is in your inventory, in the special items next to your bunny suit, wear the new uniform and go with the innkeeper he will offer you work and you will be able to sleep in the inn without paying.

In the Inn top of the camp: the first night go to the east wall, next to your bed, see what the men do next to the wall, sleep next morning have a bath in one of the buckets in the room, will give you a scene with the girls, and there will be more scenes with the men every night you sleep in the inn, after the scene of hanna the girl with black hair have a bath again and choose "show" there will be other scenes but this time you will be the protagonist.

yes, in this game you have to find the clues alone, I think it's good, it's boring when the game forces you to follow only one route.
At the inn top of the camp. I can't do anything you said in the room (only speak with the girls and wash myself). Nothing happend if I click on the east wall (I can walk on the north wall, but nowhere to go). I can't sleep in any bed. So each time I go there, I have to go out without sleeping.
Do I have to reboot (I think it's the 3rd time I came in the room) ?

I agree it's a good think there's not only one route, but I wish something to show me where I can click to find each route rather than click everywhere hopping for something happend.

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
At the inn top of the camp. I can't do anything you said in the room (only speak with the girls and wash myself). Nothing happend if I click on the east wall (I can walk on the north wall, but nowhere to go). I can't sleep in any bed. So each time I go there, I have to go out without sleeping.
Do I have to reboot (I think it's the 3rd time I came in the room) ?

I agree it's a good think there's not only one route, but I wish something to show me where I can click to find each route rather than click everywhere hopping for something happend.
the option to sleep only appears when it is night, when your mp are at 25 or 0, before sleeping go near the men close to the wall and hit the wall, then sleep, after sleeping the first night, in the morning take a bath in any of the buckets from that every night a man will enter the girls room
u1.png
u2.png
u3.png

Reactions: pepette

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
In my game the men don't visit every night, only three nights, the last one is oral sex with the MC. And the card game at the campfire is a one time only thing in my game, anyone knows why? Am I missing something?

EDIT And the dancing in the tavern does not go further than topless, is this all there is at the moment?

EDIT 2 And the herbs you have to find for the nurse don't seem to be anywhere in the forest, are they?

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
In my game the men don't visit every night, only thre nights, the last one is oral sex with the MC. And the card game at the campfire is a one time only thing in my game, anyone knows why? Am I missing something?
card game? O.O!

May 14, 2017
"innocent and virgin daughter" Really need to take that out, you don't have a choice when the options come up its like oww cock yes plow me

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes