RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Literally can't do anything because I have 0mp, after speaking to the camp cheif your mp gets drained to 0.... anytime i try to get her to work any job she says she too tired, but i have no way of restoring mp because i can't sleep until its night and i need to work to make it night. This is a buggy mess.

Edit: i just worked in the tavern and served everyone and danced, but it is still daytime... seriously dev?

Reactions: Maladika

Laurian

Oct 18, 2017
First rule of any rpg is to try to LOOT EVERYTHING!!! MUWHAHAHA!!!

With that out of the way let me get to something really helpful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
I don't understand what you are trying to say. How can I trigger it again?
I did not find the card game yet but if you get drunk 3 times after the first day of work in the tavern there are more scenes and you wake up in the infirmary and change your clothes during the whole game

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
Literally can't do anything because I have 0mp, after speaking to the camp cheif your mp gets drained to 0.... anytime i try to get her to work any job she says she too tired, but i have no way of restoring mp because i can't sleep until its night and i need to work to make it night. This is a buggy mess.

Edit: i just worked in the tavern and served everyone and danced, but it is still daytime... seriously dev?
after speaking to the camp chief He'll give you a ticket to the inn and food for a day. go to the Inn in the right side talk with the owner 2 times pay the gold or give the ticket to the owner and you will go to the room there is only one bed for use, hit the star in the bed and that's all, don't forget to hit the man wall first. look:
u1.png

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
after speaking to the camp chief He'll give you a ticket to the inn and food for a day. go to the Inn in the right side talk with the owner 2 times pay the gold or give the ticket to the owner and you will go to the room there is only one bed for use, hit the star in the bed and that's all, don't forget to hit the man wall first. look:
View attachment 257234
I appreciate you trying to help, but it's clearly night time in your screenshot. Did you miss the part of my post where it says I can't activate night time? Nothing I do makes it night time. Are you sure you're using the latest version of the game 0.74?

Reactions: Maladika

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
I appreciate you trying to help, but it's clearly night time in your screenshot. Did you miss the part of my post where it says I can't activate night time? Nothing I do makes it night time. Are you sure you're using the latest version of the game 0.74?
when you leave the commander's tent, your mp is 0, it's already night, when your mp fall to 25 or less it becomes night. you can verify that since you can only enter the tavern and the inns not to the other tents.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Thinking about it you might need the casual dress for the card game - I lost that drinking and getting the reward, maybe that's why I can't trigger it anymore. Just a guess. I tried to test it myself but it seems as if somehow accidentally deleted the game and have to start all over again.

Laurian

Oct 18, 2017
Fealow, Yes I missed the part about it not being night time. When I went to camp it automatically sapped all my MP and went to night time so it wasn't an issue for me. I did notice that you can use MP in combat prior to entering camp as well by using your special. Considering how the game saps your MP anyway the first time you enter camp you might as well get some use out of it beforehand. I can't argue that the game is not buggy though although at least 0.74 doesn't seem to crash while working in the tavern.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
when you leave the commander's tent, your mp is 0, it's already night, when your mp fall to 25 or less it becomes night. you can verify that since you can only enter the tavern and the inns not to the other tents.
Your screenshot is visibly darker and there is a star on the bed. In my game when i enter that room (even with 0mp) its still bright and there is no star.

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
Your screenshot is visibly darker and there is a star on the bed. In my game when i enter that room (even with 0mp) its still bright and there is no star.
maybe it's because I'm using version 0.75B but in the previous ones the night system doesn't change, just try it.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
maybe it's because I'm using version 0.75B but in the previous ones the night system doesn't change, just try it.
I've tried everything possible, all quests, all jobs, talked to all npcs... nothing works. Night does not exist in 0.74 as far im concerned. I would have actually just given the dev $10 on patron for the latest version, but I'm skint until my employer actually pays me... should have been on friday but apparently they are having "cashflow issues". Not my fucking problem, pay me!

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
In my game the men don't visit every night, only three nights, the last one is oral sex with the MC. And the card game at the campfire is a one time only thing in my game, anyone knows why? Am I missing something?

EDIT And the dancing in the tavern does not go further than topless, is this all there is at the moment?

EDIT 2 And the herbs you have to find for the nurse don't seem to be anywhere in the forest, are they?
In my game the men don't visit every night, only three nights, the last one is oral sex with the MC. And the card game at the campfire is a one time only thing in my game, anyone knows why? Am I missing something?

EDIT And the dancing in the tavern does not go further than topless, is this all there is at the moment?

EDIT 2 And the herbs you have to find for the nurse don't seem to be anywhere in the forest, are they?
you find the herbs in the woods north of the camp, on the two maps before reaching the town

Reactions: ray3dave
May 14, 2017
I've tried everything possible, all quests, all jobs, talked to all npcs... nothing works. Night does not exist in 0.74 as far im concerned. I would have actually just given the dev $10 on patron for the latest version, but I'm skint until my employer actually pays me... should have been on friday but apparently they are having "cashflow issues". Not my fucking problem, pay me!
you might of did what i did at start, when u start game and leave the first building do not enter another go straight out the city there's a caravan their, it seems to go away if u enter the smithy first, once i restarted and did not get in any other building but instead went straight for city exit, night mode was able to activate

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
you might of did what i did at start, when u start game and leave the first building do not enter another go straight out the city there's a caravan their, it seems to go away if u enter the smithy first, once i restarted and did not get in any other building but instead went straight for city exit, night mode was able to activate
Ah yeah that might be the problem. Thanks for the tip i'll try it.

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
Same problem as many above : The night never fall... so i can't sleep in NE Inn.
Since i arrived at the village, i gathered plants for the nurse once, washed clothes at the south lake twice, worked at the Bar twice too... during that i slept 2 times at the south Inn (during day)... because it was the only way i found to get back MP...
but during all that time, the night never came.
No night = No star on any bed in the NE Inn... so no way to sleep there :/

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
at the bar
if you take a shift and go down to the lower right corner (dirty spot on the floor)
we get into the basement (the entrance to which is drawn in the upper right corner, in the staff room)
after that, it gives an error img\pictures\blah, blah, blah.png
//20180724222837391.png
the error is looped and if you get out of the basement, the error still appears

PS you can get there in any condition and clothing
relevant for versions 72 and 74
75A too

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes